YEEZY 2 LEGIT CHECK -- THANKS IN ADVANCE!

So if any of you know me, or have been around since the Yeezy launch on here. Let;s just say I went through hell for these shoes. Still don't have em.

I'm looking to add a pair so I am going to post a few pairs that I am looking at. Starting with these..

DSC_0869-003.JPG

DSC_0881-002.JPG

DSC_0880-003.JPG

DSC_0872-002.JPG

DSC_0873-003.JPG

Legit.

- Scales are right
- Sole is correct color and transparency
- Toe box is correct shape
- Suede cut on toe box is right

Every pair he has posted has been legit. What are you talking about "obviously fake as hell"?

the 3rd one is gone now and has been re-listed. Something is off about Unique fashion.

Edit I messaged them and they said they have 15 left. Hmmmm

Last edited:
If you dont trust them, go with your gut. Too much to put on the line for some shoes. More will come

If you dont trust them, go with your gut. Too much to put on the line for some shoes. More will come
I agree, more of them will be released soon or something, it's just a part of their way of their marketing and pretty much to make them as over-hyped as possible.

Lol i didnt mean they'll release more...that would be great tho.

I just meant there will be more auctions. Dont feel like its your last hope

Every pair posted is legit for same reasons as mentioned in my first post.

Indicud knows what he's talking about, he made the Yeezy fake vs. real thread.

Good luck on getting a pair thegatorviking, I remember you first posting your screenshot out of excitement then a cancellation ensued a couple days later. Which was followed up by a YouTube video. Definitely check if you have doubt and move to the next seller as indicud mentioned if you have any bad feelings about them.

Back
Top Bottom