Yeezy 2 Legit Check!

49b50325_photo-14.jpeg

Last edited:
Fake, the toebox is too big, the shape is off and the tongue is too small. Plus it doesnt have 3m which is really easily seen in most pictures. Im pretty sure these are feezy.

fake the toebox is too big, the suede on the inside of the shoe with the diamonds is too clean cut, the scales are too small and dont look cut and there is no 3m on the toebox.
Check this out and you can easily spot a fake from a real yeezy.
Look at the toebox size, the sole transperancy, the shape and color of the collar, the size and cut of the scales, the cur of the suede and look for a 3m reflective glossy material on the toebox.

With the plats look for 3m ALWAYS and with the solars, make sure the lining is Reddish Pink, not a salmon pink. AVOID keychains or wooden boxes!

http://niketalk.com/t/507183/nike-air-yeezy-2-authentic-fake-comparison

Yoooooo sorry i got in here so late. Dude is wrong^^

the last two you posted are 100% legit. Please dont tell people that a pair is fake if you arent 100% sure.

You could be messing up their chances of getting a good deal.

Yoooooo sorry i got in here so late. Dude is wrong^^

the last two you posted are 100% legit. Please dont tell people that a pair is fake if you arent 100% sure.

You could be messing up their chances of getting a good deal.
Sorry, didnt mean to be wrong. I just dont see the 3m on it and the scales look weird. Not trying to get someone to miss a good deal. There are just way too many fakes out there that I suggest caution and more pictures. I would definitely ask for a picture with the camera flash on to make sure it reflects though

The flash has to be on in order for the 3M to show. The last two pair are 100% legit no question. But you need tagged pictures to make sure thats the pair you're getting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom