Yeezy 350 v2 Lundmark LC pt 2

Legit check please?

Seller claims brand new/no box.

They've got a ton of random different pairs of shoes listed up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190827-161614_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190827-161614_eBay.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190827-161616_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190827-161616_eBay.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190827-161620_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190827-161620_eBay.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20190827-161623_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190827-161623_eBay.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 9
So when I initially looked at these pics I was leaning toward fake. Specially when I saw the last pics of the backs of these 350’s. From my experience the lines that continue around the backs of these from the semi transparent strip have some sort of angle or bend. These don’t have that, they’re perfectly straight. So I jumped on StockX and grabbed this pic

04D86E49-B2BB-4ED2-91EE-83B18285B03B.png

I also read that he doesn’t have the box ? That’s another thing I personally don’t like and I personally wouldn’t buy a pair from someone without it. Partly because I’m cautious and partly due to personal preference. These were also released only a month and a half ago, how do you not still have the box ? Not saying it’s not possible he doesn’t have it for a legit reason but a lot of fake 350’s that come from overseas have badly damaged boxes which is sometimes an indication ( in conjunction with other factors ) that they’re fake. The pic of the insoles on your other post had me questioning these too. The print looked weird to me so I pulled out my 350’s that are from retail locations and will post those so you can see what I mean as far as the clarity of the print. The 1st pair are the black static’s and the 2nd pair are the sesame’s.

ADAC2E73-552D-48A0-8675-CAE22B198B98.jpeg
1969700A-2E04-468A-9FCC-C6E6ABC5048C.jpeg

So when I initially looked at these pics I was leaning toward fake. Specially when I saw the last pics of the backs of these 350’s. From my experience the lines that continue around the backs of these from the semi transparent strip have some sort of angle or bend. These don’t have that, they’re perfectly straight. So I jumped on StockX and grabbed this pic

04D86E49-B2BB-4ED2-91EE-83B18285B03B.png

I also read that he doesn’t have the box ? That’s another thing I personally don’t like and I personally wouldn’t buy a pair from someone without it. Partly because I’m cautious and partly due to personal preference. These were also released only a month and a half ago, how do you not still have the box ? Not saying it’s not possible he doesn’t have it for a legit reason but a lot of fake 350’s that come from overseas have badly damaged boxes which is sometimes an indication ( in conjunction with other factors ) that they’re fake. The pic of the insoles on your other post had me questioning these too. The print looked weird to me so I pulled out my 350’s that are from retail locations and will post those so you can see what I mean as far as the clarity of the print. The 1st pair are the black static’s and the 2nd pair are the sesame’s.

ADAC2E73-552D-48A0-8675-CAE22B198B98.jpeg
1969700A-2E04-468A-9FCC-C6E6ABC5048C.jpeg

Appreciate the detailed response.

I backed off on both of them.

The no box seller had sold 3+ of sz13 and sz13 with no box in the past few weeks. Seemed off. I could understand one pair bought for personal and you hit some financial strain unexpectedly and need to move stuff you intended to wear. But that many pairs with same situation felt a red flag.

I've got a bid in on SX so will see how it plays out.

Thank you again.

Appreciate the detailed response.

I backed off on both of them.

The no box seller had sold 3+ of sz13 and sz13 with no box in the past few weeks. Seemed off. I could understand one pair bought for personal and you hit some financial strain unexpectedly and need to move stuff you intended to wear. But that many pairs with same situation felt a red flag.

I've got a bid in on SX so will see how it plays out.

Thank you again.
Good call man. If it doesn’t feel right and your gut is telling you something is off always go with it. There’s always another pair out there for sale. See what I mean about the boxes ? Especially with a shoe this new ? Not always the case but definitely gets me looking that much harder at the shoe and the seller. Good luck man, hope your bid gets accepted

Good call man. If it doesn’t feel right and your gut is telling you something is off always go with it. There’s always another pair out there for sale. See what I mean about the boxes ? Especially with a shoe this new ? Not always the case but definitely gets me looking that much harder at the shoe and the seller. Good luck man, hope your bid gets accepted

Bid got accepted earlier today actually through Stock X. Hopefully pair that comes in is good and legit.

Grabbed for under box price even considering shipping.

That’s awesome man. What a great feeling to score a pair you want for personals at a great price that you’re happy with. Glad it worked out bro. Even though SX can let fakes slip through, you should be fine but be sure to post them here to confirm they legit. Good clear and up close pics will help.

BTW, I though you said these were your 1st 350’s ? If that’s the case wait till you slip your feet into these. Super comfy shoes.

That’s awesome man. What a great feeling to score a pair you want for personals at a great price that you’re happy with. Glad it worked out bro. Even though SX can let fakes slip through, you should be fine but be sure to post them here to confirm they legit. Good clear and up close pics will help.

BTW, I though you said these were your 1st 350’s ? If that’s the case wait till you slip your feet into these. Super comfy shoes.

Hey....my pair finally came in from StockX.

They look okay to you? Some of the images where the shoes appear yellowish were taken at work in poor lighting.

Back
Top Bottom