YELLOW SUPERMAN LEBRON 3? DO THEY EXIST? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A PIC?

Yellow Superman's are nice...
embarassed.gif

Given the strength of the union of us all shoe heads - I find it HARD to believe there is not even a single pic of these kicks! $@$!

BP great photoshops (once again!)

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Given the strength of the union of us all shoe heads - I find it HARD to believe there is not even a single pic of these kicks! $@$!

BP great photoshops (once again!)
prolly shows how rare they are cause if only a few folks have it, only a few only folks can leak...meaning the leak will lead to the source and noone wants to lose there job.

Why would someone lose their job for posting a shoe thats just super rare? It's not like they are samples of some new design that is coming out in thefuture...they are a shoe that were produced in limited quantities. If someone had them, I feel they would post pics somewhere

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Why would someone lose their job for posting a shoe thats just super rare? It's not like they are samples of some new design that is coming out in the future...they are a shoe that were produced in limited quantities. If someone had them, I feel they would post pics somewhere
not that point that if they gonna release or not..... those are internal things at Nike, im sure with employees in certain posistions arentallowed to discuss/show certain items..... if a photo leaks of something like this it shouldnt be that hard to track it, considering how many pairs exsist andwho has what......also ive seen a pair, my exact reaction was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Why would someone lose their job for posting a shoe thats just super rare? It's not like they are samples of some new design that is coming out in the future...they are a shoe that were produced in limited quantities. If someone had them, I feel they would post pics somewhere
not that point that if they gonna release or not..... those are internal things at Nike, im sure with employees in certain posistions arent allowed to discuss/show certain items..... if a photo leaks of something like this it shouldnt be that hard to track it, considering how many pairs exsist and who has what......also ive seen a pair, my exact reaction was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

so youve seen real pics of yellow supermans??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

air max is right. When a particular shoe is leaked. It doesn't take long for certain people on campus to know where that leak came from or WHO may havegiven a shoe away. Many folks reading this or replying in this thread know there are ALOT of shoes never posted on NT because its a direct line to the personwho gave it up on Campus.

Some folks have moratoriums on when they can post a pic. Some you can never post. I believe Greg posted a pic of the Yellow Bron III about 6 months back.. orwas that the Blue one with the Superman Logo?

Bkals Paint Shop was the best version.....lol

Greg posted the Blue MVP's which were posted by Kdog here on NT.

Yellow Superman's have never been posted.

and ever since the Red/Blue's were done up their were talks of the Yellow pair from the get go.

i think if they exist then they would just be SAMPLES and not released at all... The colorway looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
by the way.

Back
Top Bottom