Yellowed sole fan club vol. No seaglow here

Anybody else actually LIKE yellowed soles on their shoes?
pimp.gif
 I'm not for shoes that come pre- yellowed new (AJKO, etc)... But I think it adds something good to the shoe over time

Depends on the sneaker. I have a pair of all whites I haven't worn in 4-5 years with the midsole yellowed. Looks interesting.

Let me guess you like to buy , old Jordans with holes and rips in it for 150.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Let me guess you like to buy , old Jordans with holes and rips in it for 150.

30t6p3b.gif
... No. I actually like the way that my older shoes that I've had as a kid look with yellowed soles. None of which have holes or rips in them, actually, almost all of them are vnds... Oh wait... let me guess, you like to buy new Jordan retros that come with glue stains and 1/3 less materials than the OGs 
laugh.gif

Well..........I like the og look but certain shoes don't look good with yellow soles (11s 6s 22s)
But I do hate to throw them away or ball in them if the leather is still clean and not wrinkled

I understand it's NT so I know what to expect but I was just asking for opinions on the matter, no need to be so harsh 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not talking about nasty dirty old shoes that have soles so yellow they're almost brown... 

I just think SOME shoes look better with yellowing rather than the blue sole that they put on most shoe's lately like my older Metallic 5s, Concords, etc with slightly yellowed soles look much better than the recent releases with blue tinted soles

Dude who thinks yellowed=dirty  
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom