YELLOWED SOLES HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!!

Post Pictures of the yellowest soles on your own personal shoes or just pictures of the yellowest soles that you have seen! Just for ***** and Giggles! Like the ones that you think are the ABSOLUTE YELLOWEST!!!!!! I'm talking about the horribly yellow soles, the piss yellow ones! I'll start it off!

yeah they are dirty but if i washed them they would still look pretty much the same.

Current winner! 
eek.gif

Last edited:
By far My most yellow, pair :x my og columbias with the now tan patent leather and the soles somewhere in between maple syrup and the ****** the mosquitos from jurassic park got stuck in, even still these things are built so much better than any of my next gen retros including my 2000 gen xi's
View media item 163519.......Jb better retro these next Christmas

I dont have a problem with yellow soles it gives the shoe character and tells a story about them.

2003 UNC Patent Is

1997 Royal Air Foamposite One

2006 Stealth/blueV's

Appreciated.

Without yellowing soles, clear soles wouldn't be fully appreciated, which is why they should
Never make soles that don't yellow.

By far My most yellow, pair 
sick.gif
 my og columbias with the now tan patent leather and the soles somewhere in between maple syrup and the ****** the mosquitos from jurassic park got stuck in, even still these things are built so much better than any of my next gen retros including my 2000 gen xi's

.......Jb better retro these next Christmas
Current winner!!! Much props! These are truly 'amber' soles! 
smile.gif

Beast! I'll check it out!
Those foams deserve honorable mention too!

Good thread idea, it made me want to check a few of my pairs lol.

Those OG Columbia's up there made me want to post a few of mine. So here it is:

'01 Columbia's, '08 CDP V's, and Doom's
2zyy9n9.jpg

'09 Eggplant's
zy7knr.jpg

'09 Jam's
2r7oefq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom