YELLOWED SOLES HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!!

Appreciated.

Without yellowing soles, clear soles wouldn't be fully appreciated, which is why they should
Never make soles that don't yellow.
ON THE 2011 CONCORD RETRO 11 THEY DID. I MEAN THEY DIDN'T CHANGE IT COMPLETELY BUT THEY MINIMIZED THE YELLOWING OF THE SOLES OVER TIME BY REPLACING THE NEW ICY SOLES WITH A BLUISH MATERIAL RATHER THAN THEN 100% TRANSPARENT ICE ON SOLES.

HERES THE SOLE ON MY FTPS JORDAN PLAYER SAMPLE AUTOGRAPHED 1995 OG JORDAN CONCORDS. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

YELLOW IS JUST PART OF THE GAME AS TIME PASSES. THERE IS NO WAY TO COMPLETELY PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING ON ICY SOLES. SURE YOU CAN LIMIT THE EXPOSURE TO AIR AND HEAT TO PRESERVE THE ICYNESS TO THE MOST TIME POSSIBLE BUT THEY EVENTUALLY START TO YELLOW. ITS JUST THE LOVE THAT COMES AGED SNEAKERS... 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
ON THE 2011 CONCORD RETRO 11 THEY DID. I MEAN THEY DIDN'T CHANGE IT COMPLETELY BUT THEY MINIMIZED THE YELLOWING OF THE SOLES OVER TIME BY REPLACING THE NEW ICY SOLES WITH A BLUISH MATERIAL RATHER THAN THEN 100% TRANSPARENT ICE ON SOLES.
Clear soles come already yellowing straight out the box on RD though. Shouldn't be the case.

Man... I made a thread like this years ago and all dudes commented was "I bet you probably only buy used shoes." :/

In honor of SCOTUS hearing a case on the Voters' Rights Act today I'd like to offer this analogy:

None of these soles would even be able to pass the brown paper bag test from back in the day. Y'all need to get some sea glow and go Jim Crow all over these sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom