"yellowing of the 2009 space jams

I KNOW MOST OF YALL WAS HOPING AND EXPECTING FOR THIS TO BE A COMPLAINT THREAD ABOUT QUALITY AND SUCH BUT IM ASKING HAVE YALL NOTICED THAT THE SPACE JAMS YELLOWING LOOKS ALMOST BLUE...I'VE SEEN THIS ON NUMEROUS PAIRS OF PPL AT MY SCHOOL(NO FAKES)...JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE NOTICED OR HAS SEEN THIS...AND BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING...MY ITOUCH IS MAKING ME TYPE IN CAPS FOR SOME REASON SORRY.

Nope, never noticed. But it will happen eventually...we'll wait n see I guess.

Alot of the Space Jams I see are yellowing, maybe they are "blue-ing" right before they start to yellow? Lmao

i wore my 09SJ like 3 times and they arent yellowing at all, they do look alil bluish almost the same as my XI annies

Originally Posted by solejordan

they're only shoes ppl
That's true homie, but if you're a sneaker head, like most of the people in here, you actually care about your shoes. collecting shoes is like a hobby braahhhh

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

How about taking a pic or two so we can see what you're talking about..

Co-sign.

This will also give me an idea if I will pursue my purchase.

wore my dmp xi's today and i noticed they turned bluish also. i think jb kinda fixed the yellowing issue.

Originally Posted by homer420

wore my dmp xi's today and i noticed they turned bluish also. i think jb kinda fixed the yellowing issue.

laugh.gif
don't count on it

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by solejordan

they're only shoes ppl
That's true homie, but if you're a sneaker head, like most of the people in here, you actually care about your shoes. collecting shoes is like a hobby braahhhh

i got u there.

i am a collector, and have been collecting since 97/98

now obiviously if u wear a clear sole sneaker i wont stay icy forever, especially if you are tracking thru the mud, water, or dirt etc etc.

The only thing I know that will do this is seaglow. Or maybe you got fakes, post some pics.

is there anyway to fix the yellow besides pain in the **** sea glow? my sj09 dmp11 and cj09 are getting yellow and im gettin sick to my stomach

I have come to the point they are just kicks, you can scrub after everywhere, and keep them out of bad weather. After enough wears nature will take its course i believe

Back
Top Bottom