yellowing retro FR 3s?

I bought 2 pairs of the Fire Red IIIs as they were on sale for P4,500 lang. Was planning to rock on one pair and to stock the other but now that I knowit's quality issues, I don't think I will be using any of them.

I would like to think that cracking is a function of quality issues and humid weather

maybe its the thick paint being used in the recent III's or IV's..iba kc yung paint nung 03 jordan III white/cement and the older III's mas roughyung feeling

^^^ Good feedback, KC. Was planning to get that shoe once I've saved up but looks like it's not worth it

Mars IV's may issues ren sa paint chipping..even other recent retros with similar paint in the midsoles.. sayang cuz the III's and IV's are comfycompare to other J's for casual wear

tried angelus paint..it works but it takes a lot of patience.. been wearing my IV's recently with no problems.. you have to seal the paint afterpainting..forgot the product but the sealer can also balance the glossiness of the new paint(angelus)

Do not get me started on the quality of these Jordan Retros. Baka atakihin ako sa puso! My CG4's sole has yellowed and cracked like crazy.Nubuck(?) body has some parts that appear to have been "eaten" out.

^^angelus can help those cracks..pero hassle lang if kumalat na yung cracks..you have to repaint everything

Bri, you sourced your Angelus Paint from abroad? Have you tried the local paint being sold by Heel Sew Quick yet? Thanks.

Angelus is just leather paint.. so any leather paint can be a good alternative.. most hardware stores carry leather paint for vinyl/rubber..sorry bro wasntable to check the one's in megamall pa

I think the heel sew quick paint might work since you mentioned its leather paint.. make sure to apply around 3-5 thin coats.. be sure that every coat shouldbe dry before you apply another coat and it takes a lot of patience..

Back
Top Bottom