Yes Another Female Pro'lems Thread

I cant believe im posting this issh
indifferent.gif
@ me...

but yooo real talk..my friend...well more like good associates' ex-girl is comin at me in psych class. i play ball with dude all the time. hes a good dude,and he still writes facebook notes about missing her and her smile all this sentimental crap
laugh.gif

so yeah i feel kinda guilty if i engage in sexual activity, but my peeps say im not his boy like that so suggestions?

and no i aint got no pics..jus think of a white meagan good
pimp.gif

J hit me with pics.

i would get mine then tell him. he aint your "boy boy" so forget his feelings.

one man's wife is another mans mistress these days anyway.

if you just give him dap/head nod i dont see a issue

When the hell is this pics crap gonna stop?! Its not funny and it looks stupid when the first 27 responses say "pics?". If you guys arent very goodfriends then don't worry about it. If you're unsure ask him if he'd mind, problem solved.

chill....newkidtadagame likes females too
and yeah i've been seeing a lot of failures tonite
word to packers offense in the final quarter

not much of a problem there. do whatever you want with her and make it known to your associate that she's no good so he can stop looking stupid and moveon.

you should just smash and if he comes at you foul, play it off like you didn't know the ol' girl used to be the wife

just smash, me and my FRIENDS have no qualms about messing with each others ex's so i would be in there real quick.
laugh.gif

It depends how cool you are with dude. If he's just someone who you ball with and talk to while you're at school then I wouldn't care and I wouldsmash with the power of Odin but still keep it on the low.

I think you should talk to dude 1st if he cool with it proceed to smash if he aint cool with it smash anyway
laugh.gif
but the relationship won't last long

Back
Top Bottom