Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

Originally Posted by BigTy23

It's not that serious, this shoe is perfect IMHO. First dunk ever for me...

co-sign.
I could do w/o the tongue letters, but don't matter to me.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

man, those last pix with the tee-shirt made 'em look so good... i'll get over the "RESN" on the tongue, just don't think it's a good look (i couldn't care less whether people know they're SB's or not)...

i definitely like 'em better with the black laces i think...

gonna put the call in to my connect tomorrow and try to lock down 2 - 3 pairs...
grin.gif

^^^ mad lame. [resn]

ruins the shoe for me...
indifferent.gif

and...

are they actually gonna say "RESN" on the tongue?

if so, i might pass...

otherwise, all i gotta do is call my homeboy who works at the skateshop and my size 12 is locked down...

seems like these might have a decent resale value tho, so i may cop more...
tired.gif

and please do not come at me by saying I'm mad I don't have connects
laugh.gif

FYI- These aren't that "limited".

Personally, I wish they used the croc nike sign from the clark kents. wish they used the PREMIUM LEATHER as well. Oh well. Nice looking shoe overall. Best SB released in 4 years...
nerd.gif
yeah, and what's your point?

not allowed to change my mind?

i'm really not a fan of the "RESN" letters, so much so i considered passing on 'em, as it kinda ruined it for me (i rock my jeans on top ofmy shoes, tongue popped out, so it does show and therefore matters to me... kinda lame to me to put those letters on there, it's not like it's someunique colorway the dude came up with on his own), but after seeing some new pix i'm still feeling them...

i might change my mind 2 or 3 more times, and maybe i'll post about it each time, so feel free to quote those too...
wink.gif

Talked to my shop yesterday. Couple of things: 1-I was told they aren't that limited. If you want a pair you should be able to obtain a pair 2-As of now aNovember release....Black Friday is the day that has been thrown around.

man, those last pix with the tee-shirt made 'em look so good... i'll get over the "RESN" on the tongue, just don't think it's a good look (i couldn't care less whether people know they're SB's or not)...

i definitely like 'em better with the black laces i think...

gonna put the call in to my connect tomorrow and try to lock down 2 - 3 pairs...

A pair of goofy boys would be more of your steez

space jams are coming out in december around the same time as the white red 12's i cant wait to get these dunks fist ones in a long time

I'm supposed to be done with kicks for the year after the silver 1/2 Cents, but these are starting to grow on me.

If they aren't too difficult to get, these'll be mine.

Originally Posted by AlexF

ccs.com or not fellas?

I emailed them and they said probably not. But don't quote me on that because the rep didn't sound to sure about what shoe I meant.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by AlexF

ccs.com or not fellas?

I emailed them and they said probably not. But don't quote me on that because the rep didn't sound to sure about what shoe I meant.

cool thanks a lot... i hope they do... makes everything a lot easier

Ok fellas, Here is the other Gucci Thread don't get it locked. Keep buying/ selling / trading out PLEASE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom