Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Originally Posted by BigTy23

these already released at very select stores and nike sportswear 21 mercer st. this week. ppl waited outside NSW for hours and the 24 pairs they had sold out right when the doors opened. There are only 200 pairs in existance. Ostritch leather, Gum sole, Gucci edition these are FIRE!

They are two different shoes! Those are the DJ Clark Kent East joints. Not Guccis! Sell your crap else where...

Sorry to tell u bro the dunks dropped at NSW are the non sb's and all my info is legit

True your info is legit and the East dunks did release there, but this thread is for the GR sb's not the limited non-sb ones. Notice the title says"no gum sole".

ok so now im confused as to when these come or came out
im talkin about the sb dunks wit the red sole......can someone help me out im totally lost

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Nike "Air Africa"? No thanks.
indifferent.gif
sit down

they look alright though

Originally Posted by BigTy23

these already released at very select stores and nike sportswear 21 mercer st. this week. ppl waited outside NSW for hours and the 24 pairs they had sold out right when the doors opened. There are only 200 pairs in existance. Ostritch leather, Gum sole, Gucci edition these are FIRE!

They are two different shoes! Those are the DJ Clark Kent East joints. Not Guccis! Sell your crap else where...

Sorry to tell u bro the dunks dropped at NSW are the non sb's and all my info is legit

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW'S........THERE ARE CLOSER TO 20,000 PAIRS OF THE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SPARK LE THAT RELEASED AT 21 MERCER THAN 200. ( AKA THE DJCKGUCCI-EAST DUNKS)

THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE ON NIKESTORE.COM FOR $135 WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. MERCER JUST GOT SOME PAIRS EARLY AND SHOULD BE GETTING MORE.

DO NOT go spending excess money for these on ebay.

NIKE uses LE to describe many releases, go and look at the dunk high 08 LE for $82 on nikestore.com and know that they are in every footlocker and nike storein the country.....as well as having a full size run available online.

Originally Posted by ucjb2

jaytthelegend wrote:

BigTy23 wrote:

jaytthelegend wrote:

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW'S........THERE ARE CLOSER TO 20,000 PAIRS OF THE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SPARK LE THAT RELEASED AT 21 MERCER THAN 200. ( AKA THE DJCK GUCCI-EAST DUNKS)

THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE ON NIKESTORE.COM FOR $135 WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. MERCER JUST GOT SOME PAIRS EARLY AND SHOULD BE GETTING MORE.

NIKE uses LE to describe many releases, go and look at the dunk high 08 LE for $82 on nikestore.com and know that they are in every footlocker and nike store in the country.....as well as having a full size run available online.

If you guys can read this is the NIKE SB "GUCCI" DUNKS thread not NSW EAST VS. WEST GUCCI that DJ Clark Kent wanted to remake it!

I can't see why everyone is so confused. Its not that hard to work out.

The ones that have just come out at NSW are the NSW ones with the ostrich and gum sole. Not SB.

have 'EAST' written on the tongue,
nike-sportswear-dunk-hi-spark-gucci-ostrich-3.jpg

Cartoon on the insole
nike-sportswear-dunk-hi-spark-gucci-ostrich-4.jpg

are a crappy shape
nike-sportswear-dunk-hi-spark-gucci-ostrich-1.jpg

The ones that are talked about here (at the start of the thread at least) are the SB ones which have the red sole and denim material. They are also the onesthat have a decent shape! These are NOT OUT YET.

SB tongue tag
nike-gucci-dunk-sb-2009-5.jpg

Denim & red sole
nike-gucci-dunk-sb-2009-4.jpg

Decent Shape
nike-gucci-dunk-sb-2009-2.jpg

I saw the DJCK edition in person yesterday. Nasty! The red is much more of an orange color and the whole shoe looks a little off.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by ucjb2

jaytthelegend wrote:

BigTy23 wrote:

jaytthelegend wrote:

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW'S........THERE ARE CLOSER TO 20,000 PAIRS OF THE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SPARK LE THAT RELEASED AT 21 MERCER THAN 200. ( AKA THE DJCK GUCCI-EAST DUNKS)

NIKE uses LE to describe many releases, go and look at the dunk high 08 LE for $82 on nikestore.com and know that they are in every footlocker and nike store in the country.....as well as having a full size run available online.

If you guys can read this is the NIKE SB "GUCCI" DUNKS thread not NSW EAST VS. WEST GUCCI that DJ Clark Kent wanted to remake it!
Really, it is ......I had no idea.
Many people were confused, and have compared both in the thread....... my comment was meant to help "uneducated" NikeTalkers, understand that thosewere NOT the sb version being talked about, so they could avoid tracking down a pair, beliving that they were somehow limited to 200 pairs. Bascialy I wastrying to help them understand the difference and save them some money and face.

Just because you know the difference, doesnt mean everyone else here does. I appologize for trying to help people who were confused, may have been interestedin purchasing both versions, or belived that the djck versions were limited to 200.
The last few pages of posts, all the questions and confusion made the post relevant to this thread.
Informative....unlike far to many posts here.....

I was thinking about copping both versions but something in those pics is putting me off the
Clark Kents. Keep waiting for the sb release I guess. I think the sb's will be a little more limited
based on the fact we havn't seen them in any of the catolouges over here in NZ yet.

Yea thanks for cleaning everything up NT (GriZZla1024 and ucjb2). The SB's are looking on point. I just hope that they don't drop without warning.

I like to take this time out to thank each and every person who ID'ed Dunks in Gucci colors

I'm almost certain yall are the only reason why this shoe is seeing daylight

So kudos to yall

Back
Top Bottom