Yet to be confirmed: High school water fountain laced with LSD

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j

This should be under investigation by now if what looks like some kids legit tripping in A classroom.

:wow::smh:

I know nothing about LSD but am fairly certain in can be lethal in heavy doses.

Find that scum & lock him/her/them up.

That's crazy I'm trying to think how that would even be possible like how did they get amounts that could be ingested through the water fountai? like I doubt you could just put some drops of lsd on the mouth piece I just don't see how that would work. Maybe it's a water cooler than I can see that and if that's the case that's so ****ed

Yo where? I’m trying to get some of that.

This should be under investigation by now if what looks like some kids legit tripping in A classroom.

:wow::smh:

I know nothing about LSD but am fairly certain in can be lethal in heavy doses.

Find that scum & lock him/her/them up.

LSD is surprisingly non toxic and there is no know lethal dose of it.

Them kids probably gonna trip balls though

I just can't grasp the logistics. Of it. Since when is an entire hs class drinking for the same fountain? How could a supply of lsd be placed in only one fountain?
That's what I'm saying like that's a lot of lsd to have a bunch of these kids trippin but who would you go through the trouble and waste bread like that

This drug culture has me cautiously worried that this is legit.

High schoolers walking into convenience stores buying vape carts is a thing now.

The logistics is a good question but once again I never touched or even seen the thing.

It’s not hard to tap into a water fountain line if that’s the question.

Time to call Reddington and have him figure this out cause like others have said, logistical this just dont make sense.

“WHO DID IT?!?!”

1667858092620.gif

There might not be a lethal dose.. but there is a strong enough dose where you might think you're an orange and start peeling yourself with a knife... or maybe that you have the ability to fly and jump off a building... or think you have super powers and try to stop a moving truck.

There might not be a lethal dose.. but there is a strong enough dose where you might think you're an orange and start peeling yourself with a knife... or maybe that you have the ability to fly and jump off a building... or think you have super powers and try to stop a moving truck.

Wives tales.

Back
Top Bottom