YG- My Crazy Life March 18

This album is fire to me. Got me muggin and throwing up gang signs at work :lol:

Not eem gon blast this too loud in the whip :lol:

how is this dude gonna interview him about my krazy life not even heard the album

The fact that this happens so often is ridiculous. It's literally part of your job; just set aside an hour or two and digest it. Anything else is outright disrespectful to the guests.

I mean, I agree. But at the same time, I don't put much stock in first week sales anymore. A lot of the songs on this album have some single appeal to me, and visuals to some that don't will draw people in as well.

It's not the best first week in the world, but once people hear a song that catches them, and listen to the surprisingly high quality album he put together, he should be able to slowly work his way to at least Gold certification.

Didn't expect much from thought he couldn't rap..like at all.

Pleasantly surprised, pretty good album from front to back. I like how he put some effort n have the songs kinda flow together. Still don't like "My Hitta" as a single but I'll save the politics.

Saying its better than GKMC is hilarious, but IMO it's better than Q's album tho.

I dont think those sales are bad for him.

Majorly Positive reviews from the critics & listeners plus he got a few singles that could keep the album afloat throughtout the summer.

He gon be alright in the end

I agree with him. I threw GKMC in my recycle bin after a few listens but I can listen to MKL without skipping any tracks and fully enjoy the experience.

Listened to YG's album again, and I'd just like to say that the above statement is one of the most simple things I've read on the Music forum in 10 years

This made me laugh but then he said cheerios, shouldn't it have been beerios?

Naw he said bereal.

After bereal, the next line he said cheerios. He should have said beerios.

As for the GKMC and MKL comparison. The kid just enjoys MKL's album more, nothing wrong with it. We all know lyrically this YG album is ****. I mean each song has like 20 bars from him and 80 second skits :smh:

He's coming to my school on saturday night. Never was a fan but shorty from cali copped me a ticket and told me to go with her. Should be dope :pimp:

this album surprised the hell outta me, never been a fan of YG.. but i can't help wonder what it would have sounded like without the gkmc influence.

Back
Top Bottom