YIKES! Pencils vol. 20k

Forget them soft joints... I had an arsenal if you came round my way talkin foolish..

51SGwcgwx5L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

a8a4_1.JPG.jpg

18e8_1.JPG.jpg

Power Penz $$@!@.

Bonus: tuning teachers out with this

5d39_1.JPG.jpg

pimp.gif

I hated yikes pencils! There were really soft so they would break too easily in pencil break.

dayuumm yikes is taking it back... it was all about who had the coolest eraser hooked up too lol.... and someone has to remember these folders

Originally Posted by NYDuffman85

^^ Loved goosebumps. Still watch some episodes when its on cartoon network.

Loved reading those.. and i never saw the pic the magic eye
indifferent.gif

Jaehow wrote:
haha, 3rd 4th 5th 6th and 7th grade book reports and silent sustained reading...all with the same book

Goosebumps changed the game. Actual dialect.

LOL, WOW these bring back memories, I remember the little groves for grip, now Im all bout the mechanical pencil
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

I never let anybody borrow em.
I remember when I started using mechanical pencils, I NEVER let anyone borrow them. I was always afraid they'd get stolen.

didnt we jus have one of these
nerd.gif

oh i forgot you cant bring back threads after 2hrs of no new posts
eyes.gif

anyway i have never in my life seen "shop lisa frank now"
as for those pencils i got a pack one time, lost all of them like two days later
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jaehow

haha, 3rd 4th 5th 6th and 7th grade book reports and silent sustained reading...all with the same book
Yea Goosebumps was that $$*! I remember when they dropped the choose your own adventure and had _'s like
eek.gif

I know this has nothing to do with pens but since ya taking it back

1e_1_b.JPG

this was always in my pocket
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kilroy4president

dayuumm yikes is taking it back... it was all about who had the coolest eraser hooked up too lol.... and someone has to remember these folders
Starline used to be
pimp.gif

Folders and Posters
pimp.gif

x17mix.jpg

what about these?

No this man did not just post them stupid #!% gel pens.
laugh.gif

It sucked for lefties, because they would smear the ink all over the paper as they wrote.
roll.gif

EDIT: Them Goosebumps choose your own adventure joints were crazy. I had bookmarks all up in them damn books.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

you had to put your pencils in one of these

sm-box.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you wasnt popin if you didnt have one of these

indeed. i remember when they are solid plastic (not see-through).... when the first "icey" jawns came out.... dudes were like
eek.gif

that being said... i know a few homies that still use these to store "stuff"... still handy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

73015SAN.jpg

then the color ones dropped
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Pencil-erasers-asst.jpg
Ah!
pimp.gif

I remember always begging my mom for money so that at lunch I can go to the "School Store" and buy !$$% like this. A friend of mine's mother usedto work at it, always got the hookup
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom