YMCMB VS G.O.O.D Music VS ODD Future Wolf Gang

Seems like there’s a lot brewing in the rap game right now. I know I left a lot of substantial groups out but in my opinion these top 3 are in competition. I know, to some of you it’s like why even mention odd future? But trust me when I say if you overlook them it’s a mistake. Who’s your favorite, and who do you think are the best in each group? What battles would you want to see?

Seems like there’s a lot brewing in the rap game right now. I know I left a lot of substantial groups out but in my opinion these top 3 are in competition. I know, to some of you it’s like why even mention odd future? But trust me when I say if you overlook them it’s a mistake.
Who’s your favorite, and who do you think are the best in each group? What battles would you want to see?

yeah bro. huge mistake.

:rolleyes

GOOD Music makes the best music out of the three.

YMCMB is the biggest label in the game right now.

Odd Future has potential to become as big as Good & YMCMB but their lack of quality music holds them back, but teenagers eat it up.

OP's avy tells me all I need to know.

Keep your fantasies in the comic books and Avenger films bruh.

None of these rap crews are even worth debating about seriously.

Something to keep in mind about OF is they are all young. Sweatshirt is 16 and if you listen to his lyrics, yes he's a shock rapper but his potential is amazing. I mentioned YMCMB because it seems like everything they touch turns to gold and G.O.O.D is coming with some out of this world fire. With that said it’s widely known that Lil Wayne supports wolf gang and there concerts. Also there’s a dislike between Pusha-T and all of young money, and common and drake aren’t on good terms either. YMCMB is known for recruiting young talent and sculpting them to make them more marketable. With the way things are looking I wouldn’t be surprised if the summer of 13 has some pretty crazy collaborations between YMCMB and OF, and with all that tension brewing between YMCMB and G.O.O.D some jabs are bound to be taken.

Last edited:
GOOD Music makes the best music out of the three.
YMCMB is the biggest label in the game right now.
Odd Future has potential to become as big as Good & YMCMB but their lack of quality music holds them back, but teenagers eat it up.

:x :lol: :x that will never happen. Ever. OF is trash. Garbage. Dookie. Caca. Basura. They'll never be as big as those two labels and they suck. If they never put out another song again, nobody would care or miss them.

This is excluding Frank Ocean. He doesnt even fit with them and doesnt need them at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom