YO! Clipse solo albums... ?....

YO!

Courtesy hypetrak

clipse_pic2-500x333.jpg

During their lively on-stage performance yesterday, The Clipse formally announced for the very first time, they will be dropping two separate solo albums in the near future.

nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

There is a snowball's chance in hell this happens.
Why you say that?

Personally, these two albums are the ones I'm anticipating the most.  Clipse (both Pusha and Mal) are without a doubt my 2 favorite current rappers.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Co-signing this...

+

If they can't crack 100,000 (even 50,000) sales together, what makes yall think they can crack 50,000 each??

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Scott Frost wrote:

Co-signing this...

+

If they can't crack 100,000 (even 50,000) sales together, what makes yall think they can crack 50,000 each??

grin.gif

Word to me, I hate the way u NT.

Here’s to hoping they package it, Outkast-style… hell, here’s to hoping this actually happens.

- Meka

That is exactly the first thought i had when i was done reading the author's post. It just shows how supportive they are of eachother if they did that. Really great thing to see if that happened.

Push and Mal are completely different.  It's all about opinion.  There's no definitive answer on who the better rapper is.  They each have their strong moments/strengths (which is what makes them so good as a duo). 

Neighborhood P just so happens to be my fav rapper.  His combination of flow/aggressiveness is rarely matched.  And yes, Mal OWNED TTCD...point.blank.period.

With that being said, I've been waiting for a Pusha solo album forever.  I think he could make a modern day classic if he does it the right way.

And I actually believe this is going to happen for some reason...*says a prayer*

I hope Malice goes the independant route with this...Work's with a range of different producers to show his versatility...

Pusha vs. Malice is a lot like styles vs. Jada to me...Jada/Pusha both have those
eek.gif
bars but Malice/Pinero have better content within their lyrics.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Scott Frost wrote:

Co-signing this...

+

grin.gif

Word to me, I hate the way u NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont see these coming anytime soon, you know how these dudes are with releasing stuff. Word to dropping a preview mixtape a year in advance of dropping TTCD.

It would be dope if they dropped on the same day, IMO Push would outsell Malice 2-1, but Malice would prob have an overall better album.

but honestly, I'm sick of people acting like because an artist doesn't put up sales #'s that they don't deserve to make music anymore. Everyone knows that nobody pays for music anymore, atleast not the majority of people and I think Hip Hop is the worst genre when it comes to piracy.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Everyone knows that nobody pays for music anymore, atleast not the majority of people and I think Hip Hop is the worst genre when it comes to piracy.

QFT.. sales dont matter anymore...

one day: Malice > Pusha

another day: Pusha > Malice

?
ohwell.gif
? ........... but this is gonna be interesting nonetheless
pimp.gif

i feel the same way about Outkast, UGK, and Mobb Deep.....straight toss up.....but thats a good thing, it means both of them are doin their thing!

Mal's verse on ''Popular Demand'' made me wanna solo from him ASAP, so this is good news - I have no idea why, but I can really see Black Thought on his album too...

...and if I can get a cut from Pusha with Lupe and T.I. - you won't here any complaints outta me.

Back
Top Bottom