YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

I think all footations, doesn't say on tag... JUST TELL THEM TO SCAN AND IT SHOULD SAY.

When i called mines, her exact expression to me over phone: NBA SOCKS! FOR 99 CENT?!!!! SOMEBODY DONE TOLD YOU WRONG.... LET ME SCAN AND CHECK THOUGH. THATSOUNDS CRAZY...... (SCANS) WELL I'LL BE DAMNED, THEY SURE ARE 1.99 AND GET 2ND PAIR 1/2 OFF. DAMN, IM ABOUT TO GET SOME FOR MYSELF!

So they are 1.99 each, get 2nd pair for 99 cents.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

99 cents:
how'd u get them for .99?

Rung up that way lol.
Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

^ i don't think so, i think it's probably just a clearance sale. So i'd hit up your local Foot Action. This means Foot locker might be putting some on clearance soon... sweet

I asked today....no luck
frown.gif

MAN!

Tell them to scan...

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Dope pickups NT...

Some more Craigslist Pickups...
2003 Patent Leather
$80(worn 5 times)
pimp.gif

CDP 11s
$80(worn twice!)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have i previously mention...I LOVE CRAIGSLIST!
happy.gif
laugh.gif

smh....i need to get with craigslist....

*goes to craigslist.com

yo kev... $160 for those FBTs?! damn!

know where i can get some hockneys for that price in a 10?

I can't get enough of this shoe. Probably the most underappreciated ballin' shoe (especially for clearance prices now) that came out this year (atleast TP knows wassup)...

2u4j5v8.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I think all footations, doesn't say on tag... JUST TELL THEM TO SCAN AND IT SHOULD SAY.

When i called mines, her exact expression to me over phone: NBA SOCKS! FOR 99 CENT?!!!! SOMEBODY DONE TOLD YOU WRONG.... LET ME SCAN AND CHECK THOUGH. THAT SOUNDS CRAZY...... (SCANS) WELL I'LL BE DAMNED, THEY SURE ARE 1.99 AND GET 2ND PAIR 1/2 OFF. DAMN, IM ABOUT TO GET SOME FOR MYSELF!

So they are 1.99 each, get 2nd pair for 99 cents.
SO all footactions?, thats popping, gonna check after work.. thanks

is thier any dates that this is finished?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

my black friday stuff (thanks bbert!)

..............Dope Kev, yeah, I went on Sunday of the sale, everything was pretty much gone, the tee you have for my size was only in white, I was chattin'with Kris, and he told me all the shopping you did, haha, I said, "Cuz everything Kev likes is here......." Where are going to go where they haveNBHD, Wtaps, etc. in one store, and in Cali, well, what I know of.

Cris.

anyone know where i can cop those red carpets Lebron VIIs? either online or in Bay Area? Thanks
happy.gif

The deal is still up for the NBA & Jordan socks. Went back to Footaction to cop some more socks.
24o7mli.jpg

Originally Posted by maddog345

The deal is still up for the NBA & Jordan socks. Went back to Footaction to cop some more socks.
Hmm.......I have too many Jordan and Nike socks. I need some NBA socks. And I asked in that thread yesterday when the deal is up and someone saidthat the manager said that the deal will be there for a while or unless they sell all the socks lulz.

Back
Top Bottom