YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

i would grab em if they were black or maybe white (nba socks) but i could never buy a pair of green or blue socks

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^All This Damn Sock Talk Has Me EXTRA Curious As To How Comfy These NBA Socks Truly Are
nerd.gif

They're pretty comfy. I usually only wear black socks, but since these are on sale for a very great deal, I decided to buy em. I'm just going to wearthese when I wear pants though. Quality socks for cheap FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I could not hold out on this great deal. I bought out the rest of the box that one of my local Footaction's had. I wish I they had some red pairs though.
frown.gif

Anyways.. I got 8 pairs for $12.90 and saved $68.08.
pimp.gif
ill trade you some white for some reds :tongue:

i bought 10 and saved 85.08 or so

Very nice pick-up on those HOA infrareds, prok.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I picked up a pair of the post-HOA infra's over a year ago and let them go because they were too pink.
eyes.gif

T21D- man those monsters are amazing
pimp.gif
imo one of the most horrendous, ugliest coolest sneaker out there and they're on my grail list. Been searchingfor 3 years!

^Nice Brick.

T21D- dope monsters. Another one of those pairs that are on my list of AMs that I love but will likely never have the pleasure of owning.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Nice shirts dude....where and how much!?

if you mean my shirts.. those are flannel nike sb shirts they dropped like 2-3 yrs ago .. paid 30.00/each ..

Back
Top Bottom