YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Question about those TA Hyperize. Are they made of some type of foamposite-like material?

GratefulKicks - nice iD 90s. I have a pair similar to that I have been considering ordering. any chance you want to post some more pics?

nice penny's abernja...been looking for a good deal on those for a few years now

d2735081e5b4e1c3321cf377653c68d761aefc7.jpg

Gratefulkicks- So hows the ripstop nylon on the id 90s? Is it possible to get another pic of the material? I was thinking of making a pair.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Nice pickups so far NT, especially the DMP and that check
pimp.gif
Got these in today, good lookin out Joe
welcome bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was hesistant to sell em. but had to
ohwell.gif

atleast it went to someone I know and who will enjoy them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

daaznfella - I thought those were just HOH Houston exclusives and he wore them with his new team. Their area codes are so wacky in H-town.

This is true.
pimp.gif
tho.
Nice pickups in here so far.

OG Olympics are there are grail status for me... Had a good day of pickups today, got the Prestos and Metallics from the NDC sale but was most happy aboutgetting our travel gear(sweatsuits) for basketball this year!

10544jq.jpg

330z32w.jpg

2mq1fmt.jpg

Recent pick-ups last few weeks....
Sneaker Freaker Book

Vick Authentics for cheap

Purp Pips

HOF 1's

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

OG Olympics are there are grail status for me... Had a good day of pickups today, got the Prestos and Metallics from the NDC sale but was most happy about getting our travel gear(sweatsuits) for basketball this year!
Nice pick up on those black presto's.

I had my cart all loaded up with a couple pairs of those and a pair of footscapes. paid with paypal and thought that everything was cool. nike.com contactedme a couple days later and said that something glitched in the system...and that my order was canceled and my money was being refunded. by the time i wasnotified, all the prestos and footscapes in my size had been cleaned out.

on a positive note, they're sending me some gift certificates for blowing it. on the other hand, i'd take the shoes over the CG. i've beenwaiting months for those presto's to drop in price.

Another goodwill run for me... The elway autographs are not from goodwill i met him in person. The external hard drives are from target on black friday. Thesweater is for an ugly sweater party. As you can see i picked up a lot of albums, some shirts, sperrys and an original pink floyd the wall poster unopened.

378869652.jpg

378869650.jpg

378869648.jpg

Back
Top Bottom