YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Taking it back to 1990 . . .

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did sum shiopping for sum people yesterday, and then picked up sum air max 90's today
379709149.jpg

379709155.jpg

379709162.jpg

then picked these up todays, I like em, kinda remind me of the infareds just a tad bit
379709163.jpg

Finally some REAL XI's!!! None of that whack Space Jordan crap! Nice pick ups p5jay, put all those new SJ hypes to shame!

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Jordan23 4xL, take that mess to the other site
grin.gif

My man got the same attitude as me. After i caught on to Steves flex i completly boycotted that magazine and his antics.
Dont get me started .....................

grin.gif

Must have got excited and hit quote/reply twice.
Sorry .............. Those orange AF lows. WOOT WOOT , WHAT WHAT

my pickups during the latter part of Nov to Dec

KB IV Home Gradients

KB IV Four Rings

KB IV Away Gradients

DS AJ XIII Flints

Air Max 1 Patta

MP Trainers

CDP IIIs

Lebron II ASG

Pacman Knows Tee

question....what account did the green patta come in are they over seas or did they hit the states??

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Finally some REAL XI's!!! None of that whack Space Jordan crap! Nice pick ups p5jay, put all those new SJ hypes to shame!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Damn I'm really tired of you now ...we get it you dont like em ..cottdammn ![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nice pick ups all[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]..[/color]

Originally Posted by Regent Park

grin.gif

My man got the same attitude as me. After i caught on to Steves flex i completly boycotted that magazine and his antics.
why did you boycott the mag?

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by Regent Park

grin.gif

why did you boycott the mag?
SC has been known to be shady and pretty much got ethered by method man. Check the archives if you really want to read about it.

Originally Posted by steezmachine

I thot the space jams dnt release till dec.23 ??
eek.gif

You need to check the Jordan forum my friend. People have been scooping up boatloads of spacejams over the past week (and before).

Those of you who copped the NBA/Jordan socks, was it ONLY Foot Action that had them for that price, or are they on sale at Foot Locker & Champs as well??

I'm gonna stop by the mall later today, but the closest mall to me only has FL and Champs.

Back
Top Bottom