YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

YO!

I'm excited.

grin.gif

DF!!!

Those concords look 
pimp.gif
 Great way to start it it!

December: let's finish the year strong. My early xmas present to myself. Probably the last pickup of the year cuz i decided to pass on the CGs. Waiting for the white red and all star XIIIs......and saving up for my macbook
devil.gif

DS (2nd pair)

sam1425q.jpg

non flash

sam1426.jpg

group

sam1431.jpg

Those concords look 
pimp.gif
 Great way to start it it!

December: let's finish the year strong. My early xmas present to myself. Probably the last pickup of the year cuz i decided to pass on the CGs. Waiting for the white red and all star XIIIs......and saving up for my macbook
devil.gif

DS (2nd pair)

sam1425q.jpg

non flash

sam1426.jpg

group

sam1431.jpg

dam how you get 2 pairs
when someone of have non =(

but good pick ups with the infas and concords

dam how you get 2 pairs
when someone of have non =(

but good pick ups with the infas and concords

2e58x8z.jpg

I think i posted this last month...but ive never been on the first page before so..
embarassed.gif
lol

2e58x8z.jpg

I think i posted this last month...but ive never been on the first page before so..
embarassed.gif
lol

Those concords are beautiful.

I bought 2 sets of wearable shoe trees lol.

I'm waiting on a seller to get back to me on some Aqua VIIIs. Im still mad I sold my pair when they first came back out, but they were a size too big. I'll be back to update the thread lol. I'm sure

Those concords are beautiful.

I bought 2 sets of wearable shoe trees lol.

I'm waiting on a seller to get back to me on some Aqua VIIIs. Im still mad I sold my pair when they first came back out, but they were a size too big. I'll be back to update the thread lol. I'm sure

Back
Top Bottom