Yo, did anyone just hear Stu Scott use the N-word?!?!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Need to see this video....

If Herold got fired.......
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Herold?

Harold Reynolds, he was without a doubt one of ESPN's best baseball analysts. I think he got fired for sexual harassment but I'm not 100% on that.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Herold?

Harold Reynolds, he was without a doubt one of ESPN's best baseball analysts. I think he got fired for sexual harassment but I'm not 100% on that.

Lol,I thought it was just Salisbury,but I just read Harold Wiki so I guess it was him too.

i can believe that. i remember when Digger Phelps, from college gameday, called DeJuan Blair " a big ____ there." lol it was so funny cuz the rest ofthe show was awkward for the co-anchor.

Originally Posted by Wade3County

i can believe that. i remember when Digger Phelps, from college gameday, called DeJuan Blair " a big ____ there." lol it was so funny cuz the rest of the show was awkward for the co-anchor.

A big what?...give us a hint or a link?

If he did actually say it, best believe we'll see it on youtube...

You sure it wasn't Van Pelt?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I hate when white people say that word
smh.gif

I hate when anybody says it....doesn't matter if you're black or not you shouldn't say it. Things associated with it are horrifying and degrading.

If this really did happen best believe AwfulAnnouncing will be all over it this morning. Not seein anything yet.

Stu Scott should have been fired 10 years ago so nothing would surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom