YO! Do you apologize to appease the situation?...

YO!

For instance, someone's upset with you. Mad. Angry. Pissed the hell off... only you don't know why.
tired.gif
smh.gif
Are you the type to apologize prior toreceiving an explanation? Or do you stand pridefully on your side of the argument?

I've always found it selfish for anyone to assume that you "should know" why they're upset with you. But I was chopping it up with myhomeboys, 1 of whom is married, and they believe in dealings with women... dudes are supposed to take the L and apologize. Not sure if I agree...

DF!!!

stand pridefully on your side cause you dont why their mad and you go apologizing and find out they was mad over some bullshh

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

For instance, someone's upset with you. Mad. Angry. Pissed the hell off... only you don't know why.
tired.gif
smh.gif
Are you the type to apologize prior to receiving an explanation? Or do you stand pridefully on your side of the argument?

I've always found it selfish for anyone to assume that you "should know" why they're upset with you. But I was chopping it up with my homeboys, 1 of whom is married, and they believe in dealings with women... dudes are supposed to take the L and apologize. Not sure if I agree...

DF!!!
theres your answer big fella

I've been married a little over 9 years.
At this point, if it ain't my fault, I ain't apologizing.
I think young cats who are dating somebody sometimes do, just to keep the ship sailing smooth. don't see anything wrong with it.
It's just that I'm too old to give an eff anymore if someone wants to be mad at me for not apologizing...

-J-

Depends. If I really care about the person i'm dealing with and they're going through some sort of stressful event than i'll take it.

If i'm not aware of any outside factors, then no.

When your married, it is just not worth it to get into sometimes. But in my daily interactions with friends and %@!# na, I don't apologize just cause.

i dont. in fact i welcome a good argument.

EXCEPT!

1 exception to the rule is with my fiancee. Just not worth it cause girl can carry on for HOURS. I can just shut up, apologize even if I know i didnt doanything wrong, get my $!%$ %#%++@ and some makeup sex and be back playin my PS3 in about 37 minutes flat. Otherwise I got a 4-5 hour argument on my hands.

Or do you stand pridefully on your side of the argument?
I'm not giving in, %$!$ it I'm stubborn
eyes.gif

dudes are supposed to take the L and apologize. Not sure if I agree...
I think you have to pick and choose your battles when it comes to females in relationships...$##@ they winning most the time if you apologize ornot

ONLY with wifey. Cause honestly, it really just isnt worth it.

I pick and choose my battles though.

YO!
Originally Posted by AI Audi

AirAnt you aint never tryna get married huh?

laugh.gif

I deal with logic, my man. I was raised by my single Mom and she schooled me more so than she did my older brother. In most cases, I'm sensitive to awoman's perspective but I ain't the one for a bunch of silly %!+%.
smh.gif

And I want to be clear, this IS not a veiled woman problem post.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Yea, I apologize to clients all the time when the underlying cause of the situation is not my fault . . . Whatever keeps them happy.

A lot of other stuff too, even outside of the office . . . I don't care, put the blame on me, I can shoulder it.

If its' a "I'm sorry" you want to hear . . . I'm all for it.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

tired.gif
smh.gif
Are you the type to apologize prior to receiving an explanation? Or do you stand pridefully on your side of the argument?

I've always found it selfish for anyone to assume that you "should know" why they're upset with you. But I was chopping it up with my homeboys, 1 of whom is married, and they believe in dealings with women... dudes are supposed to take the L and apologize. Not sure if I agree...

DF!!!

I rarely apologize. If their mad, they'll get over it.

But I was chopping it up with my homeboys, 1 of whom is married, and they believe in dealings with women... dudes are supposed to take the L and apologize. Not sure if I agree...

all depends on the situation

This.

9/10 times, I'm gonna take a stand and try to understand where she's coming from...

And even then, I won't apologize unless I really did #++# up.

But just to shut her up... I don't think I can rock with that. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by btrbean

Yea, I apologize to clients all the time when the underlying cause of the situation is not my fault . . . Whatever keeps them happy.

A lot of other stuff too, even outside of the office . . . I don't care, put the blame on me, I can shoulder it.

If its' a "I'm sorry" you want to hear . . . I'm all for it.

hahahaha another situation or exception to the rule. Clients.

Kinda goes in line with "customer is always right". Like it or not, clients drive the business (atleast in my line of work) so i have to kiss #+!even when I know I am right. Sucks

Words mean nothing to me, I'll call the person your highness for all I care.

When it comes to women, you just gotta accept that they think they're always right. I'll apologize, but do I really mean it?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom