YO Frosty Yo Frosty....Im Really Happy For and Ima Let You Finish....

BUT "CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY" IS ONE OF THE BEST XMAS MOVIES OFALL TIME..........

OF ALL TIME!!!!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I know Im not the only one whose seenthis and wondered why they havent played it in years???

Yall cant name another xmas movie better than this classic:

Billy Jackson is not having a good Christmas. He got a basketball for Christmas and just cannot make a jump shot. HisUncle David is coming to town to open a Valu-Mall, which will put his Dad's store out of business. When he tells his little sister Sarah that there is noSanta she makes a wish that it would be Christmas every day. Billy now has to relive Christmas Day over and over again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115891/

Back when FOX Family was the business
smh.gif
........... ABC Family ftl

I was watch some A Charlie Brown Christmas and they canceled it for the Presidental Speech.

frown.gif

I was heated.

I've never seen this before though.

christmas story is the greatest christmas movie of ALL TIME.. over 25 years old and still boss
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Noboby's seen Christmas Everday?
eek.gif
I've seen it, but it aint the G.O.A.T. How can that top the Lava Lamp and "Jingle Bells" in an Asian Accent while eatin duck? Itcant. I love the 24hr marathon, my girl hates it tho
laugh.gif

Gotta give a shout out to The Santa Clause w/ Tim Allen too, that's my joint along w/ all the claymation movies.

"Put one foot in front of the other, and soon u'll be walkin cross the floooooooor...."
pimp.gif

Just the way u made the title made me want to come in here just to tell u i hate you.

And now i hate you even more for your blasphemous statements. Christmas Story >>>>>>>>*

Ground Hog Day-esque?

My Favs:

Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
Home Alone 1&2
Charlie Brown Christmas
Scrooged
Nightmare Before Christmas
Gremlins (part 1)

not in that order.

Back
Top Bottom