Yo hold up is this Nicki Minaj

Hellllllll no that's not Nicki Minaj
smh.gif

/Thread

I cant believe yall really think thats her
laugh.gif

i wouldnt be surprised cuz like ninja said she was managed by Fendi
roll.gif
...but Nicki is from queens and she always been a girly girl even though she changed up a bit to this "barbie"

Def aint her. I remember that vid from back when Remy caught that charge. It kinda sound like her and kinda look like her but ol girl got a hoody on in a darkstairwell

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Def aint her. I remember that vid from back when Remy caught that charge. It kinda sound like her and kinda look like her but ol girl got a hoody on in a dark stairwell

Yeah, I remember watching this video about 2 years ago or so...it ain't Nicki

Maaaaaaaan, I posted this $$+! last year and !+$+#@ wanted to lynch me for it.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Whether it's her or not, she looks a LOT like shorty in the face...I don't know how y'all can't at least see the similarity.

But I don't give a #!%% though...I'd still go up in her so far, pay a toll in her...word to Jeezy.
tired.gif

....Yall cant be this dumb
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet you think GaGa really had a meat and admitted it on her "blog" (which doesnt exist) that Ciara was a hermaphrodite (
indifferent.gif
) and that Bow Wow got raped (
eyes.gif
)

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet you think GaGa really had a meat and admitted it on her "blog" (which doesnt exist) that Ciara was a hermaphrodite (
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
)

eek.gif
roll.gif
I'm gullible as hell because I thought Lad Gaga had a schlong and I thoughtBow did get popped by his bodyguard.

I mean I'd love to $%%! her too, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna deny it when her card gets pulled.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
)

eek.gif
roll.gif
I'm gullible as hell because I thought Lad Gaga had a schlong and I thought Bow did get popped by his bodyguard.

[h2]via Sohh.com:

News: Nicki Minaj Takes On Remy Ma Sex Scandal Footage, "So Now I Was A D*ke?"

nicki-minaj-300x300-2009-12-08.jpg

Young Money's Nicki Minaj has addressed online footage which allegedly shows a 2006 Minaj speaking on her sexual relationship with incarcerated rapper Remy Ma

[/h2]
Writing via Twitter, Minaj sarcastically questioned the accusations being made against her.

"Ahahahahahhaahahhahaha! Lmaooooooooooo. So now I was a d*ke dat dated remy ma n made a vid dressed as a boy?!?!?!? Lmaooooo U ppl r simple.," Nicki wrote. "RT @NellyBu: @NICKIMINAJ when ppl want 2 b u so hard n kno they can't, they settle 4 bashin u instead! < Still I luv'em in a crazy way - TI RT @prettyeyes720: @NICKIMINAJ funny thing is ppl hate cuz they hate themselves cuz they blew their chance 2 have wut u have. < Wow... Oh, I'm sorry...I was out of breath...from chasing my dream. Dear hataz, #chaseurdream ...It soothes the pain...*gotta go* Luv, HB
wink.gif
(Nicki Minaj's Twitter)

Originally Posted by MEB

Nikki too ?
laugh.gif

If Jae Millz comes out of the closet, YM will be the first all-gay rap label in hip hop history
eek.gif
Shut up..

Wayne smashed more girls than you've spoken to in your entire life..

#YoureTryingTooHard

You guys can NOT be serious.

She doesn't really look like her at all! Nicki's voice is higher as well.
Plus, like everyone has said she has always repped Queens and been a "lipstick" kinda girl.

Back
Top Bottom