Yo... IOENO

My uncle is trippin off meth right now. He moved in like 3 months ago and hasn't been on it but he relapsed. It's trippin me out but at the same time it's funny as hell. I would post a video, but that's kinda messed up.

I don't wanna kick him out but I can't live with this if he started doing it again. Just looking for some outside advice from ya'll.

My uncle is trippin off meth right now. He moved in like 3 months ago and hasn't been on it but he relapsed. It's trippin me out but at the same time it's funny as hell. I would post a video, but that's kinda messed up.

I don't wanna kick him out but I can't live with this if he started doing it again. Just looking for some outside advice from ya'll.
Kick him out. Otherwise, talk some sense to him and/or take him through drug rehabilitation. 

I have no experience, but I just think that's what I would do.

Last edited:
From experience, kick him out.

The next thing you know, he'll be stealing from you. Real talk.

Kick him out. Word to the handful of dudes on here who've been robbed by their own family because of drugs.

I'd give him the boot ASAP.

Also, what is funny about it? Is he dancing like the turn down for what video? :nerd:

Kick him out. Word to the handful of dudes on here who've been robbed by their own family because of drugs.
yeah. kick him out and maybe try and get him some help. getting help is useless though if he doesn't wanna help himself.

Meth is a helluva drug.
If its strong enough to control his mind and make him relapse, its strong enough to make him do other things that he doesnt want to do.
Like steal from you.

Bottom line is he's got to go. Not sayin you have to kick him out immediately but the longer you wait the better chance something will come up missing

Real talk, I had to kick a close family member out more than once, and it was always too late. This family member swears they are clean now, and I honestly believe them, and love them with all my hear, but I sure as hell don't trust them enough for them to ever live with me again.

Real talk, I had to kick a close family member out more than once, and it was always too late. This family member swears they are clean now, and I honestly believe them, and love them with all my hear, but I sure as hell don't trust them enough for them to ever live with me again.

See that's the thing.Me and my unc are open about everything. I know he is about that drug life. He didn't try to hide it, he told me straight up when I asked him.

I think I'll just wait to see if it happens again. I don't wanna put him out when he's still being truthful and upfront, I just wanna try helping him now as much as I can.

As far as smarts and interests go in my family we are the most alike, which is why this is so hard.

Back
Top Bottom