YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Where did you get the volt swingman remix?
champs sports

redrum
those 95s came out about 2 years ago, nothing special, they were actually like 70$ or so....you can find em for cheap on ebay too

HAMMERCHARGE- i need those all white stan smiths!!! they would mos def do justice at a all white party
pimp.gif

never can go wrong with a pair of stan's. I retired the all white force lows at least 5 years ago.

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

never can go wrong with a pair of stan's. I retired the all white force lows at least 5 years ago.

QFT. everyone needs to do that!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Where did you get the volt swingman remix?
champs sports

redrum
those 95s came out about 2 years ago, nothing special, they were actually like 70$ or so....you can find em for cheap on ebay too
Thanks..hopefully they hit NDC...

some og air trainer 91's ds, and from what i can tell rockable, storage was done perfect by the dude i got them from

i like those old nike pamphlets, always had such good info in them

and i wish i had a 2nd pair of infrared 1s to paint up....uhhhhgggg

3605854391_a44654df44_b.jpg

just got these in today.

air force 1 hybrid samples from the fragment sichuan charity panda pack (earthquake in sichuan, china - 2008).

8 pairs of samples, this is the only pair in US11. a little chuffed because they're too big for me. so hard to find a US10!

Some Solid Stuff (alliteration...hehe):

Some Land Slide Flip Flops!
laugh.gif

Actually, the 2 pairs of Vans (beat them up on vacation) and the Polo's are from late last month...

Back
Top Bottom