YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Great pick-ups everyone..Those OG XII's are sick..I'm searching for the White/Red and my OG 12 set will be complete..Peace

Nice Zen grey Yeezys up there.

best color way for them imo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

damn already? they were up last night FSR....sorry bro!

there was a time when i could NOT get rid of my human torch 95s for 100$....times beginning to change

crisone-you have small feet....lol

and yes the CG huarache burst > blk/red.....i have no clue why i bought the blk/reds, they're sitting in the box still ds...where as my cgs have been worn a lot...i think it's neoprene vs mesh that i like about em...

this week=cdp xi b grades, sf4 te stick, mvpuppets shirts, tailwinds....pix when they all arrive..
Yeah, I've never seen clothing sell out like this, but there's only a XL available online and I've heard the Niketowns are sold outtoo

Originally Posted by jkjordan

No time to take pics, but just got the AM09 Grey/Blue from eastbay(30% off), CDP XI/XII from finishline.com restock, and B grade CDP XI from South Chicago outlet.
I thought the AM09 are excluded from any discounts?

Got the XI mids in the mail on Monday - have had the lows for a couple months.
Decided to take some comparison shots (and test out the Canon lens I got last week, lol).

hs0zdl.jpg

2s7ja15.jpg

169fau0.jpg

does anybody else think of black and cherry licorice while looking at the soles?
laugh.gif

NICE PICK UPS ALL...ALL THESE MAKES ME WANT ANOTHER PAIR HAHA
nerd.gif
PM ME IF YOU GOT SOME SIZE 11 OG'S
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

I just picked these up spontaneously from a guy around where I live. The VIs look legit, but I'm not sure about the XIs. If anyone can help, here is my LC thread. Thanks (sorry if asking in here breaks any rules, but I need to know quickly.)
http://niketalk.com/topic/183323/master/1/

they look good to me, the "other" DMPs as i call em lol, good price?

Back
Top Bottom