YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

mortal monkey those are sick shirts
pimp.gif

well authentic home jersey for me... this aint no swingman and replica

nermindee dont want to break your heart but the jersey looks suspect...dont mean to call it out but from your pic it looks like they are. i dont recall theauthentics "lakers" being shiny

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Thank you Yeezy for distracting everyone while I swooped. Crazy deals.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i am so jealous you picked up a pair of kamikaze 1's, my holy grails, wow, great condition too!!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nermindee dont want to break your heart but the jersey looks suspect...dont mean to call it out but from your pic it looks like they are. i dont recall the authentics "lakers" being shiny
co-sign.....that jersey is REAL suspect.....considering i have all 3 colorways adidas made.....that one just doesn't look right....i may bewrong though.

anyways....dope payton gloves up there....still need a pair in size 8.5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nermindee dont want to break your heart but the jersey looks suspect...dont mean to call it out but from your pic it looks like they are. i dont recall the authentics "lakers" being shiny
Yep...that looks like a bootleg! Even the stitching looks off...and the material for the "LAKERS" & "24" isn't right.

nice pick-ups. Still a little hrmmm... about those uptempos. I guess I will wait to see a few more pics.

Check the sig

Originally Posted by Nermindee

mortal monkey those are sick shirts
pimp.gif

well authentic home jersey for me... this aint no swingman and replica
Good looking jersey you got there....especially because there is no adidas logo on the right chest area like the swingmans
wink.gif

* Slacker- 95 Neons
smokin.gif
Still searching for a pair myself. I'll snagwhen they re-re-re-release-release again
laugh.gif

** BigRed- If I didnt have somewhat of a bigfoot I'd love to own me a pair of them DQM Chukka's. IMO- chuk's look better in smaller sizes
nerd.gif

Finally got these in the mail yesterday.....since I couldn't get my hands on the grey Toki TZs these are my replacement, shoe is
pimp.gif

103c1ad.jpg

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Finally got these in the mail yesterday.....since I couldn't get my hands on the grey Toki TZs these are my replacement, shoe is
pimp.gif
i was thinkin about doing the same thing. how do they fit?

Those are nice.
Might have to grab a pair
unless I can find Tokis relatively priced.
also anyone able to get the white MVPuppets T in a small...
let me know

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Thank you Yeezy for distracting everyone while I swooped. Crazy deals.
Crazy deals indeed... crazy!!! ARGH

I'm not really a fan of the "Son of Gloves", but at that price... damn.
smokin.gif

What's CC?

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

oh snap!

that ghostbusters game came out already?

how is it?

is the demo out?

nice pickup!
Ghostbusters game is good IMO. Could have used a little more polish but busting is fun
pimp.gif

RaYCaSH-thanx homie just went to 34th st footlocker and grabed the last 10.5 from my homie on the 30%. came out to $116.90. Quality is nice and the fit true tosize.

Back
Top Bottom