YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Originally Posted by flyguy33

YO THT PHONE UP THERE IS DOPE!!...AND I NEED SOME OF THOSE TENNIS BALLS INFO ON EM PLEASE!!
They dropped, they sold out. Here endeth the lesson.
happy.gif

damn, i still need the n97 before school starts

i would sell my n95, but my little brother wants it so im just going to give it to him for free

Originally Posted by Physicx

damn, i still need the n97 before school starts

i would sell my n95, but my little brother wants it so im just going to give it to him for free
Man, after 1 day of playing around with it... I love it.

I sold my N95 for $300, so I am good. Makes that big price tag, a little better.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^Sticker given to me, chanclas from Walmart. Total cost $7.00
for a minute I thought those chanclas were part of the Supreme x Budweiser collabo.
coulda fooled me.

lol I was talkin to memphisboi55 but regardless nice pick ups. But I'm watin on gold flightposites

To those who picked up the Neon Uptempo's, how do they look in person? Hadn't had a chance to go to the mall and check it out. To those who have the OGand the Retro's, what are the differences? Thanks gang!!!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

To those who picked up the Neon Uptempo's, how do they look in person? Hadn't had a chance to go to the mall and check it out. To those who have the OG and the Retro's, what are the differences? Thanks gang!!!
i went and saw them yesterday, they looked/felt nice to me, i had a pair of the OG's years and years ago, i def say that these compare.

Back
Top Bottom