YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Originally Posted by p5jay2

when's the rd for zoom power?
unfortunately never.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seb Master Arson

seaglow
du wegen dem seaglow ich würd auch ne flasche nehmen also könnte man sich eventuell shipping teilen, wenn mal vorhast sag mir bitte bescheid würddas auch zu gern an meinen 11 ausprobieren

Ron-nice, my 11 should be here soon.

Cris-those Toki's continue to grow on me...

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

I relaxed my shoe game in May......June not so much.....

AM 2009.....AMAZING shoes....!!...bought my girl some shoes today couldnt resist

Go BROWNS
go blue and go browns....not to many clevelanders who are michigan fans...

Yeah i get alotta sh** for my Wolverines but i love it. Both aint doin to good lately. Patience

laugh.gif
being from southern ohio i've pretty much been raised hating michigan and the browns....lmao, all good though man

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

thanks for the comments guys. its tough to find the UPs and GOs but they do pop up here and there from time to time.
as far as the zoom powers, im sure other sizes were made, maybe for lebron himself. as far as what filtered out, ive only seen sample size 9s. im just happy i was able to get a pair.
i can only imagine how hard to find them now, great stuff as always, took me waaaaaaaay back in High School

some stuff I picked up recently...
Got the A's and the Minor League joint for $5 each and the elephant print Yank's for $8
260za4m.jpg

the minor league has a gray under-brim.
r27xqf.jpg

Paid retail for the TH joint and won the Cooperstown Pirate's off of the bay for around $20 shipped.
21b7ktl.jpg

33cvry0.jpg

picked up a NE blank from my homie tellyjesko1023...
2w4e8gk.jpg

a BIG thanks to my friend MarkEMcFly for these...
2ynms1w.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^u know it lol

That's just wrong.....wrong I say You must be searching damn near around the clock to find the goods, Im gonna have to call your work and tell them toblock anything that has to do with Nikes. LOL

Originally Posted by dream5hift

man how are you guys getting the armstrongs?

Have to know the rite people, money to spend, or be lucky. If you want something...get it

Back
Top Bottom