YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

2duas2.jpg

ddc4yx.jpg

^Shopping at the rack.
dw3k3.jpg

^Got these through trade.
smokin.gif

W-taps X Vans greazers, free vans fitted via verticle urge and new era for the little twerp from UNDFTD LV.
367787575.jpg

Serena for the Mrs. and Rafa for moi.
367787579.jpg

Finally found a DS pair of french Blue IX's. 02 French and Flint Blue IX's and 2009 True Blue III's. First Jordan after 03 that I actually own.They did a decent job with the leather, not like the crap on the CDP III's, and the other III's back in 2006.

And 01 Columbia Burst. One of my favorite colors behind the safety orange burst.

T21D ~ Lol... you really did pull the trigger on those Rafa's... matching those will be interesting... unless you simply just get Rafa's shirt from theFrench... hope you went a size down...

nice og xii's proper, i recently got flu's and white/red's and they have quickly become two of my favourites. nice pickups nt.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

^those bursts look brand spankin new
pimp.gif

yeah, pretty clean..Im happy. Thanks.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

s dubl - info? those dont look ;ike the HOA am1.... did those recently release?

'01 Air Max Burst..

Tak...dope pick up. I didnt even know that was releasing...thats what I get for not going in Nike Retro.
smh.gif
at me.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

sdubl: Good pick up, I just got mine not too long ago also!

thanks bro...I wasnt even on the lookout for em, I was looking for the HOA AM1s. They were offered to me for a decent price so I couldnt pass em up.

monday22...did this dude really post a garage door opener
roll.gif

ElBro...dope IXs. I think those are my favorite IX colorway period.

Sarteaga...DOPE!!!

Back
Top Bottom