YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

^^ MVP IIIs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sega
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Where'd you get Lobsters from?

These came in today...

Via EA 50

95rjgh.jpg

Via Eastbay

dwrms1.jpg

Just picked these up. Sorry for the crappy phone pic. Little dirty, any cleaning tips? What can I use on these?

GetAttachment.aspx

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Just picked these up!
I do not know too much about them.
They are very clean and simple all leather!
Anyone know what they are worth?

Thanks again guys!

exactly what you paid for them if not less

Originally Posted by daaznfella

NT Family-

I thought you guys already knew to never judge a book by it's cover?

just stripping off the paint to get the icyness back....you guys are fools....lol

Got 'em.

And as for you Properlive...for tryna to clown the man...

1zmhxy0.gif

(that's how you execute a GIF youngin'...)

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

the AM1's, gonna order em soon...what was retail price?...

not sure what retail is. the shop was selling them for $100 and i paid much less than that. pulled the trigger because they were sitting for a few days now andi was surprised to see my size.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

NT Family-

I thought you guys already knew to never judge a book by it's cover?

just stripping off the paint to get the icyness back....you guys are fools....lol
roll.gif
I had a good feeling you wouldnt have let those shown in apicuture if they weren't legit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sharpC

xilegacy how is the quality on that package?
Quality on the trainer 1's are definitely not the same as the older retro's, but I would say it's bad, 09's on the other habd aresurprisingly great.

T21D - DOPE KOBE'S 3. got a pair of 8 and it didn't fit, trying to get a pair 8.5.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

the AM1's, gonna order em soon...what was retail price?...

not sure what retail is. the shop was selling them for $100 and i paid much less than that. pulled the trigger because they were sitting for a few days now and i was surprised to see my size.
yo! i shoulda asked you to take me around town when i was there, just got back, was sad a lot of sizes in those tees were gone, may hafta ask youto get me some things, good luck to me tonight on the kicks/hi release lol

Yo kev what are those red van's? They look sick, I may have just found a replacement for my red supreme blazers.

Back
Top Bottom