Yo Niketalk whats the best credit card??

This will be my first credit card to help build credit. Need one that wont haunt me with small print ya dig

I got one thru 1st premeir bank. I had really bad credit for a minute, but they hooked me up w/ no deposit. the interest rate is decent considering my pasttoo.

If you are a college student, then I strongly recommend going with Bank of America's Campus Edge Checking and Student Platinum Plus Visa card. Go to theirwebsite and check it out.

I like Capital One's. You start off with a low apr and low limit. I'm sure there are better ones too so look around.

BankOfAmerica FTW...go to their website and look at the different credit cards they offer...you can even speak to an online rep through their site and tellthem what you will and wont be using it for, and theyll help you pick out the best one for you...

Im a college student, and I own 1 cc...and its the BOA Platinum Plus Extra Bases Card (Decent interest rate and no annual fee ftw)

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

I got one thru 1st premeir bank. I had really bad credit for a minute, but they hooked me up w/ no deposit. the interest rate is decent considering my past too.

They are terrible
sick.gif
I had them as my 1st card out of bankruptcy andit stays in my drawer. I need to call and cancel it. You may want to look in to Cap1. They are pretty decent.

Check out this board for tons of info:

Credit Boards Forum

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

I got one thru 1st premeir bank. I had really bad credit for a minute, but they hooked me up w/ no deposit. the interest rate is decent considering my past too.

They are terrible
sick.gif
I had them as my 1st card out of bankruptcy and it stays in my drawer. I need to call and cancel it. You may want to look in to Cap1. They are pretty decent.

Check out this board for tons of info:

Credit Boards Forum
yeah I go to that site, but they are the only company that will hook me up at the moment so I got to deal with it

Originally Posted by LiLbAlLa13

If you are a college student, then I strongly recommend going with Bank of America's Campus Edge Checking and Student Platinum Plus Visa card. Go to their website and check it out.

Thats the truth, especially if you do online banking. It makes keeping track of expenses and paying bill so easy. But dont neva miss a payment.

CASH CASH CASH!!!!

Don't get scammed with CC. If your going to get one, make sure it's a low interest rate AFTER THE 6 MONTHS NO INTEREST OR 12 MONTHS NO INTEREST...Someof them give you that 12 month with none but then you end up paying almost 30% interest so watch out...they try to scam you!

black card....

jk chase gave me a good one...3600 limit no interest for 18 months....and Im only 19

This one: Continental Finance Master Card
cfmc.jpg
Golb at Money, Matter, and More Musings has located the worst credit card in the world. It is designed to prey on subprime borrowers who, sadly, cannot get a better card...

Meet the Continental Finance Master Card. After all the fees have been collected, it has a credit limit of $53. From MMMM:
  • Account setup fee: $99
  • Program participation fee: $89
  • Annual fee: $49
  • Account maintenance fee: $120 (charged @ $10/month)
  • Purchase APR: 19.92%
  • Authorized user fee: $30 (great! seems like $53 credit is a bit too much for a single person to handle)
  • Credit limit increase fee: $25 (and you don't even have to ask for it!)
  • Internet payment fee: $4 for each authorized internet payment.
Damn. This card is shockingly awful. And to make matters worse: Golb points out that if you use this card to repair your credit history you're stuck with it because canceling the account will shorten your credit history and drop your score. What a headache.
http://consumerist.com/consumer/danger-will-robinson/the-worlds-worst-credit-card-296994.php

http://consumerist.com/consumer/danger-will-robinson/the-worlds-worst-credit-card-296994.php

i was told if you want to build credit just purchase things you can pay off instantly so you wont get charged anything! (might end up as a good look on yourcredit score)
and you wont make banks any money..... CORP KILLERS are people who pay their banks on time.... they make money off of your mistakes

Im in college but i got the Chase BP Visa card.....10%back in cash for BP purchases the first 60 days then 5% after....It helps a little bit and better thennothing lol

Back
Top Bottom