Yo Niketalk whats the best credit card??

what are the most important factors in determining if a CC is good. APR, Interest Rate i'm not really sure on that.

Right now i have offers for a capital one & a visa platinum card.

The best CC I have is my Wamu card. I got 0% APR for the first year on purchases and balance transfers, and it has a low APR thereafter.

my capital one only has a 500 dollar limit. but in 3 months it will be 1k. all i have it for is to build credit though so it doesn't really matter.

If I were just starting out I'd go with a card with 1) 0% interest for at least 6 months, preferably a year. 2. Low limit, you dont want to go crazyspending and making minimum payments. 3. Make sure there are no annual fees.

Right now I use a Chase Freedom for all my purchases. Its 0% for 12 months. 3% Cashback on Gas and vehicle expenses, fast food and some other stuff and 1% oneverything else.

I work for Bank of America and I know that most of the Credit Cards if you sign up online you get a $50 statement credit on your statement after your firstpurchase. However, there are so many credit cards out there that there are bound to be tons that will work for you, just choose wisely. For me the mostconvenient Credit Cards to own are my Bank of America cards because I have my checking w/ them also, and I can go online and just make quick transfers to paythe card, or walk into a branch and pay the card.

Just a little advice, only buy things that you would normally buy and then go online and pay them off right away. Whenever I offer a credit card to a youngperson at work I tell them to use it just to buy gas, because you would normally buy that anyway, then go to online banking when you get home and pay it.

Good luck and use your credit wisely it will definitely pay off in the future. DO NOT GO OVER THE LIMIT!!! AND DO NOT MAKE A LATE PAYMENT!!!

once i got one, i got a million offers, got another one... then got a girlfriend, now i have 3 more... 5 total
frown.gif

went from having 200 max debt to 5k max.

Back
Top Bottom