yo NT...17" or 18" rims? any difference besides size?

Go with the twenty fo's
pimp.gif

You should also see if the rims are right for your tires. i had an auto professor that mentioned a situation where a man's rims affected his tires;resulting in a car accident. So I suggest you look into that.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

11m7vyw.jpg

rcmq8y.jpg

these are the only pics i have currently...i dont know much about rims but from the dude callin ducktales on teh price, im assuming im getting an excellent deal

If you want nice wheels with a car, the car also has to go lower. Ain't nothing uglier than a nice car sitting on nice wheels, but having 3 inches of wheel gap
sick.gif

Post some examples please. Don't want the lad to be driving on the floor
laugh.gif
On really nice looking cars it doesnt even matter (view below)...but like a Solara would look much better without wheel gap.

It's hard to find a good example.

Look, this is like 3 inches of wheel gap. ( same STi's pictured in both )

vs. No Wheel Gap at all.

usually i would say lower it.. but considering youre young with not much knowledge in suspension modification, leave it. Lowering the car will cost you more inthe long run. You gotta think about struts, shocks.. tire wear. and the ride wont be as smooth as it is now. but if dont mind all that go for it.

Originally Posted by daemacho

usually i would say lower it.. but considering youre young with not much knowledge in suspension modification, leave it. Lowering the car will cost you more in the long run. You gotta think about struts, shocks.. tire wear. and the ride wont be as smooth as it is now. but if dont mind all that go for it.
ill probably leave it for now..im entering my frosh year of college so when i get the money ill lower it.

Back
Top Bottom