Yo NT, Flightclub has price history now, similar to stock trends

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pretty clever i must admit.....most of da time a veteran sneaker collecter/shopper does all that math in his head....
i agree with the first part but in response to the second part, seriously?
lmao id love to see a veteran sneaker collector calculate the moving standard deviation on 1000 data points

So unnecessary.
laugh.gif

notice that 3/4 (75%) of those shoes are currently at a slump.

just a trick to make the buyer say "oh there cheap right now, I better buy them quick"

notice that 3/4 (75%) of those shoes are currently at a slump.

just a trick to make the buyer say "oh there cheap right now, I better buy them quick"

i wish ebay did this..or if a website took ebay's results and filtered out fake shoes so i could figure out how much to sell some of my stuff... instead of relying on niketalk's inconsistent price check forum...

i wish ebay did this..or if a website took ebay's results and filtered out fake shoes so i could figure out how much to sell some of my stuff... instead of relying on niketalk's inconsistent price check forum...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif
this is just a gimmick to justify their ridiculous prices. Convince people to ask for more for their shoes, so in return raise their profit off each pair sold. NT ain't dumb.

laugh.gif
this is just a gimmick to justify their ridiculous prices. Convince people to ask for more for their shoes, so in return raise their profit off each pair sold. NT ain't dumb.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They just updated it..now you can see the current selling value for each size sold and how long the sneaker was in store
laugh.gif

They just updated it..now you can see the current selling value for each size sold and how long the sneaker was in store
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westhellthug

laugh.gif
overestimating NTers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westhellthug

laugh.gif
overestimating NTers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom