YO NT I DID A SYSTEM RESTORE AND IT DELETED ALL MY MEDIA

First off dont save any more media to your hard drive. All your info if still there even if your hd has been formatted.

What you need is an external hard drive with at least the same capacity as your hd in your comp. Then go to cnet.com and download pandora recovery. Use that to search for any media that was in your hard drive before.

If you need help understanding what I mean just pm me

First off dont save any more media to your hard drive. All your info if still there even if your hd has been formatted.

What you need is an external hard drive with at least the same capacity as your hd in your comp. Then go to cnet.com and download pandora recovery. Use that to search for any media that was in your hard drive before.

If you need help understanding what I mean just pm me

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by MECKS

Its on your computer, they aren't deleted, they were just moved. Try searching for something you remeber and you should find them

So does it eventually get deleted or does everything you ever delete get stored somewhere

He didn't go and delete all of his files he system restored. There is a difference this happened to me before and either I found it in a duplicated folder (I.e. music was Not in My Music it was in My Music (1) ) or it was in a system folder

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by MECKS

Its on your computer, they aren't deleted, they were just moved. Try searching for something you remeber and you should find them

So does it eventually get deleted or does everything you ever delete get stored somewhere

He didn't go and delete all of his files he system restored. There is a difference this happened to me before and either I found it in a duplicated folder (I.e. music was Not in My Music it was in My Music (1) ) or it was in a system folder

yo NT i ran a search for .mp3

and i checked the check hidden files

and i found all my files  now how do i get em back on my desktop folders?

yo NT i ran a search for .mp3

and i checked the check hidden files

and i found all my files  now how do i get em back on my desktop folders?

drag them to another, non-hidden folder. make like a C:/Music or My Documents/Music folder.

drag them to another, non-hidden folder. make like a C:/Music or My Documents/Music folder.

Back
Top Bottom