Yo NT, I styled on my boy vol. Was I wrong?

iblink

Banned
Last year I was trying to get into school but my home boy wasn't too enthused. All year I was like "Yo, apply to this school, and this one, etc."and he was like Yeah.. I'ma do it.

So the time came for me to start school and I left him in the A. Now I look back and I feel like I could have pushed him harder. I barely talk to the dude now.Since I last spoke to him, he caught a charge for simple battery. I feel grimey NT. I'm going to Atlanta for the weekend and I'm gonna get up with him,but dude's the same and I don't think I am.

I don't think friends can push friends anymore than a parent. It's a choice they make.

You're his friend not his babysitter. You can't make people do what they don't want and it's obvious that if college was important to him hewould've applied.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

You didn't style on anyone. Atlanta sucks.

roll.gif
roll.gif

how did you style on him? he's old enough to make his own choices in life...you're not his father so its not your job to look out for him likethat...its sad what happened but there was a good chance you still might not be friends now even if he did go off to school...lot of friendships end afterhs...not that they weren't real at the time they just ran their course...

I thought this was about a fist fight...

man up.

*exits thread*

Nah OP u aint style on him, that's his fault. School aint for everyone and obviously he didn't wanna go. He wasn't enthused about goin to school sowhat if he applied, got in, and bs'd through it and got kicked out. He might've blamed u for it. U can't make another man do anything theydon't wanna do. U get educated dude and pray that he wants more for his life sooner or later.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Last year I was trying to get into school but my home boy wasn't too enthused. All year I was like "Yo, apply to this school, and this one, etc." and he was like Yeah.. I'ma do it.

So the time came for me to start school and I left him in the A. Now I look back and I feel like I could have pushed him harder. I barely talk to the dude now. Since I last spoke to him, he caught a charge for simple battery. I feel grimey NT. I'm going to Atlanta for the weekend and I'm gonna get up with him, but dude's the same and I don't think I am.
My friends were the same some of us went away some stayed and got into trouble. It isnt your fault, some people arent motivated than others. Also he could feel ashamed cuz you did something better and he is regretting it. When you meet him, just be yourself and everything will be cool.

you did your job as a friend. He probably got scholarship offers to lower schools just sitting a drawer somewhere and still wouldn't care , some peopleare just like that
grin.gif

Years from now he'll be like," This Fafsa thing you were talking about........."

Thats his fault
$!%$ him
You did the right thing...If you stayed and slacked off with him, youd be cellmates with him
Go see that #+#*$ in jail and be like "I told you so..Look at you now..You +$%+*$ up..and guess what?..I dont give a $!%$" and point at him and laughthrough the glass window and leave
Its his fault he +$%+*$ up
You did what you could do
I dont know why you feel bad..You should be angry if anything
Thats what happens when people dont listen

Man I felt the same way first leaving hs. I feel like I couldv'e pushed some of my boys a little more. I know without that push from my mom and cousins Iwouldve been in the same boat as them. They didn't have that and I still kinda feel bad for not looking out for them a little more.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

everybodys has answered your question. in the meantime lay off the new thread button
Lay off the mans meat

Originally Posted by Wade187

Man I felt the same way first leaving hs. I feel like I couldv'e pushed some of my boys a little more. I know without that push from my mom and cousins I wouldve been in the same boat as them. They didn't have that and I still kinda feel bad for not looking out for them a little more.

i had a friend like that...i would have done just about anything to "save" him...but at the end of the day i was a kid just like he was...its sadthat not everyone had the support system some of us were fortunate to have...

Back
Top Bottom