Yo NT, my beater just topped 200k miles :hat

I had 191k on my jeep...till last week when the trans went..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

I had 182,182 yesterday which I thought was cool.

I only do about 2k a year though so it won't get much higher while I own it.

you only drive around the block every other weekend?

my 2000 accord is at 103k.....i can feel the transmission slipping tho
tired.gif

some old dude out here put 1,000,000 on his volvo it was in the paper and they are putting the car in some museum now

Originally Posted by nicapino

my dad's 90 or 91 toyota pickup (before they were called tacoma) has over 284k on it. that thing is a beast!!! I learned to drive in that thing, my sisters learned to drive in it, and it was a hand me down car for all of us at one point or another. At one point when I was driving it, it was overheating a lot. one day it just died on me and I had to get a car. My dad switched the radiator and it's been running since.

I had a friend who's family was like this...I swear everybody in that family drove that car but his dad was the only one that kept it working

when did cars start having odometers that didnt revolve over?

i think my old geo metro revolved three times over. It stops at 99,999.9, then drops back to zero. i had 287,000+ but it only read 87,000..

what a letdown.. i guess 000000 is just as cool?
laugh.gif

my 1997 Altima limited edition is on 236K.. dont know how it made it but ive had no problems all stock engine parts

Mom had a celica with 315k on it, but with a new ******. Still ran good until it was hit on the drivers door and considered totaled.

137,371 on my 2001 Caddy Deville today and still running strong. Other than tires and one of my rear window regulators being replaced we straight.
smokin.gif

Let me add to this since people in here pooping on American cars. I work at Gm, and there was a story in our plant newsletter. An old dude in like Kansas or somewhere had an old Chevy truck that had 600,000 miles on it, and all he ever really did was change the oil regularly and brakes over time. My wife has a 02 Grand Am, nothing has ever been wrong wit it except the converter clogged up. It has 92,000 miles on it and drives like new.

Back
Top Bottom