Yo NT, Post your net worth

Some of y'all are making me feel bad. I got about $30 in the checking account.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

op has no clue what net worth means
i have no assets
no, dude was right; you have NO CLUE what net worth means. unless you're butt naked, living on the street, the shoes in your sig aren't your's and you log onto NT from a computer @a public library.

Originally Posted by TacC4

i have no assets
no, dude was right; you have NO CLUE what net worth means. unless you're butt naked, living on the street, the shoes in your sig aren't your's and you log onto NT from a computer @a public library.
real assets are property, securities, and even jewelry in some cases...not some kicks and a laptop
laugh.gif

i have no assets
real assets are property, securities, and even jewelry in some cases...not some kicks and a laptop
laugh.gif
so in the enron bankruptcy hearings did they just ignore the 1000s of computers? or are desktops real assets and your laptop is excluded? w/e, i'm not going to argue w/someone who is trying to argue their net worth is LESS than what it actually is. you're beyond help, as evidenced by your account balance.

i have no assets
laugh.gif
so in the enron bankruptcy hearings did they just ignore the 1000s of computers? or are desktops real assets and your laptop is excluded? w/e, i'm not going to argue w/someone who is trying to argue their net worth is LESS than what it actually is. you're beyond help, as evidenced by your account balance.
so me having a laptop is the equivalent of a major corporation having 1,000s of computers? oh

Can we get a definition of net worth as it relates to the individuals who might post in this thread??

i honestly dont see the !%+# I have as valuable...thats why I use my bank account..some people seem to feel a certain kind of way about that though
laugh.gif

For those who thousands of dollars in your checking account, why not put most of that money in a high interest savings account?

Assets-liabilities = net worth, just fyi.

i have no assets

Those monetary values are arbitrary. How much are his used jeans worth? A $1,000 laptop bought 2 years ago is worth what now? Even sneakers, is their value retail what you think they are worth, or what NT determines them to be worth?

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay, and nobody really knows that value.

I was just about to say that. Why leave thousands of dollars in your checkings account and not in your savings?

You guys are crazy posting up screen shots of your bank account statements.

But yeah student loans put you in negative money.

Back
Top Bottom