Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Ground King

pics that you wanked off to?

pics of you wanking off while holding the pic that you wanked off to.
laugh.gif
I wasn't holding pics.. but that Facebook thread got me thinking of someone i'm lookin to hulk smassh.

01b15f4768f63d20b390d413b117a1a4dec5891.jpg

Her personality is on POINT!
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
slappe the basse mon!
devil.gif
that sounds jamaican with a hint of leprechaun
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just watched that last night!!
laugh.gif

This thread is beyond gay. Who posts on a message board full of men that they just got done jerking off? Go eat a taco somewhere.

I bet you didnt even wash your hands, you went straight to your computer and made a thread about what you did. now you have dried sludge on your keyboard andhands. Filth

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I bet you didnt even wash your hands, you went straight to your computer and made a thread about what you did. now you have dried sludge on your keyboard and hands. Filth
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

who remembers the video of another co-worker setting up cameras cause he knew dude after his shift was um, well you know "cleaning his pipes"
i remember that...dude stuck his finger in his butt while doing it...i was so weak
roll.gif
he was pissed when he found out they taped him...

You cleaned the pipes in the restroom at your place of work? I take it you're not a janitor there--you're a good man. Hell, you deserve a raise.

Originally Posted by sir hendrix

You cleaned the pipes in the restroom at your place of work? I take it you're not a janitor there--you're a good man. Hell, you deserve a raise.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i feel your pain dude! i did it once in my old job a few years back. i worked in an office with 15 women and i was the only dude. it was very hard to resist in the summer months
laugh.gif

that sounds like my situation only guy in a clinic full of women but except they cougars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by shaolin

who remembers the video of another co-worker setting up cameras cause he knew dude after his shift was um, well you know "cleaning his pipes"
i remember that...dude stuck his finger in his butt while doing it...i was so weak
roll.gif
he was pissed when he found out they taped him...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember this

i hope your IT guys are monitoring your history and stumble upon this thread

I work with 6 guys at an computer repair shop. Ive never even CONSIDERED THIS.

2u7vnd1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom