Yo NT what brand shirts is everyone wearing?!?!?

Originally Posted by kidoopz

*looks in his closet* Sees over 15 diff brands..
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by gberdin

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Ed hardy son?
laugh.gif
?? what i dont get it you mad cause you cant drop over 100+ on a shirt?

ed hardy hardly ever sell retail you can find this tacky stuff at marshalls, tj maxx's and ross' everywhere. that brand is dirt. but anyways. im on the AAA blank tee's and AAA tanks for summer. couple supreme tee's and marc jacobs here and there.

i know right?
laugh.gif
When did fashion turn into dropping mad money on uglyclothes instead of just buying what looks good.
smh.gif

I guess throwing your money around is cool right OP?
indifferent.gif

right now some tee shirt i got from elementary school still fits too
and i like threadless never bought anything but its a cool site

YO!
Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

roll.gif
roll.gif

douche-BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Realness.

Son talking like he fly. Express and Ed Hardy? Like a douche bag uniform.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

dudes mad because people don't like their ed hardy
roll.gif

takes me every ounce of strength not to laugh at my broke %!+ friend who cherishes his three ed hardy shirts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

roll.gif
roll.gif

douche-BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Realness.

Son talking like he fly. Express and Ed Hardy? Like a douche bag uniform.

DF!!!
I just wanted to make a post cause i was curious to see what brands every1 was into, but i never seen you are know how you dress but i know idress better then more than 90% of ppl who post in the wdtyt type of threads

but DF so what are you wearing since your the fashion police?

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by soltheman

Threadless.

pimp.gif
Threadless like this website Threadless? But for me I got tons of shirts from shirt.woot and I also rock Polo by Ralph Lauren. Some old LRG stuff as well.

Of course.

$5 tees.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But, I buy the newer $20 stuff too. I love the designs, and it's supporting smaller artists, which is never a bad thing.

Edit: Best tees around to jerk in, as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have stuff from Ralph Lauren ( a LOT), Lacoste, Express, H&M, Levi, Nike, Adidas, and some LRG stuff from HS. and a bunch of random college and sportst-shirts, and some free t-shirts i pick up here and there.

yooo OP, don't even worry about these ppl clowning on you. do you, end of @!%@%# story.

Threadless.

pimp.gif
Threadless like this website Threadless? But for me I got tons of shirts from shirt.woot and I also rock Polo by Ralph Lauren. Some old LRG stuff as well.

Of course.

$5 tees.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But, I buy the newer $20 stuff too. I love the designs, and it's supporting smaller artists, which is never a bad thing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yo man I feel you same here. I have so many small unknown artist and all the time people stay telling me where I be buying my shirts from. Checkout shirt.woot.com, teefury.com, teextile.com, and also unetee.com and designbyhumans.com Since I found out about these shirt websites I have dropped a couplehundred dollars in shirts like about $700. Most of them from shirt.woot.com I love it cause no one ever has my shirts.

Snake201 wrote:

soltheman wrote:

Threadless.
pimp.gif
Threadless like this website Threadless? But for me I got tons of
shirts from shirt.woot and I also rock Polo by Ralph Lauren. Some old LRG stuff as well.

Of course.
$5 tees.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yo man I feel you same here. I have so many small unknown artist and all the time people stay telling me where I be buying my shirts from. Check out shirt.woot.com, teefury.com, teextile.com, and also unetee.com and designbyhumans.com Since I found out about these shirt websites I have dropped a couple hundred dollars in shirts like about $700. Most of them from shirt.woot.com I love it cause no one ever has my shirts.

Designbyhumans and teextile are sick.
pimp.gif
I actually had a DBH shirt. Too much alcohol one night...
smh.gif

I'll be sure to check out those other sites, though. Thanks, man.

Mostly Jordan Brand, a few Nike tees, I used to wear South Pole, but I realized how dumb that was. I would get some more stuff but I'm a bug dude andJB's wider tees fit me pretty comfortably

Back
Top Bottom