Yo NT, where's the favorite place(s) you've traveled to?

I still have a lot of traveling to do in my life, but Turks & Caicos islands has been my favorite spot.

In the US...SF is my favorite.

SoCal
pimp.gif

Barcelona and Lisbon. If it wasn't for SF (and the insane unemployment in Europe
laugh.gif
) I'd leave the U.S. in a heartbeat. Those 2 cities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anywhere in the U.S. London was cool too, but it was just like a classier looking NYC.

Dominican republic. iceey sole colored water, Spanish mamis, all u can eat on the beach

Always love going down to the Florida Keys for Kayaking, love Nassau as well.
New York is always fun too

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I've heard good things about Darwin, AUS..
Stateside- Lake Michigan (MI side), any beach really.

Intl- Budapest, Krakow, Sevilla, Granada, Florence, Fes, Istanbul, Ios-Mykonos-Corfu

Paris is magical if you speak the language and/or know people in the right scenes.
Most racist place I've ever been in my life....ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE HISPANIC
I'm black, so I already knew what it was hittin for...but I was at a bar with my boy (who is a very dark skinned Italian, and at times looks Mexican).  The bartender walked up to me and said: "Hey is your friend Mexican?  If he is you guys gotta leave, we dont allow Mexicans in here".

Another guy who I knew is Peruvian, and they wouldnt let him into a single establishment

International:

1. Hong Kong.
2 Sydney, Australia
3. Hamilton Island/Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
4. Milan, Italy
5. Tokyo + Osaka, Japan.

North America:

1. Oahu
2. Maui
3. Bay Area
4. LA
5. Toronto

Originally Posted by solarius49

Intl- Budapest, Krakow, Sevilla, Granada, Florence, Fes, Istanbul, Ios-Mykonos-Corfu

Paris is magical if you speak the language and/or know people in the right scenes.
I'm black, so I already knew what it was hittin for...but I was at a bar with my boy (who is a very dark skinned Italian, and at times looks Mexican).  The bartender walked up to me and said: "Hey is your friend Mexican?  If he is you guys gotta leave, we dont allow Mexicans in here".

Another guy who I knew is Peruvian, and they wouldnt let him into a single establishment
sick.gif
what do they have against mexicans? it doesn't even seem like they would barely see mexicans there.

International: 

1.Madrid
2 [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Y[/font]asawa Is[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lands ([/font]
fiji)
Hong Kong
Sydney, Australia
5.Great Barrier Reef, Australia

North America:

1. LA
2. Honolulu
3. Bay Area
4. NYC
5. Montreal

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by solarius49

sick.gif
what do they have against mexicans? it doesn't even seem like they would barely see mexicans there.
Bruh it blew my mind....

London, Austria, and all the castles and mines in Germany were all beautiful to me though I'd like to go again as an adult since that was literally ~15 yrs ago I was at that places.

Originally Posted by VietStar

Originally Posted by myusername

in the u.s i liked chicago a lot. i left with a better impression of it than nyc (on my first trip)
nyc was dope the 2nd time around
vancouver was nice too, very clean but it was like 99% asians and i didnt see any black or hispanic people
paris
cancun beaches > hawaii, pr, dr
Many people say Paris is the best European city they've been too. How did you like it?
Cancun is definitely a fun place to be. A lot of hot girls and the Xcaret park nearby is awesome, but I didn't experience the party scene that's even close to the one shown on MTV Spring break and whatnot, lol. 

paris was dope, there was a lot of dog crap everywhere and ppl chain smoke like crazy. its even nicer at night, esp the champs elysee they light up all the trees at night like its Christmas. notre dame was underwhelming, i liked sacre coeur better. i'd like to go back now that im older i'll probably appreciate things more, i was only 16 when i went out there. the eiffel tower is hella sick, the elevator ride up is cool too and the view u get of the city day or night >>>>. 
the french are a-holes tho. snobs through and through. we made it out to some southern cities like orleans, bordeaux, lyon. but paris >>

i didnt go to cancun for that spring break thing, i went with family cuz my brother in law used to work for ritz carlton and he got stupid cheap prices on resorts.. like 50$ a night cheap. and having gone to hawaii, pr etc i liked the beaches in cancun the best. mexico got sick beaches. 

Dakid, I dunno, I spent like 5 days there for a family reunion. It was fun for me. I also like nature a lot, the spot I was at was in nature. And the city was cool even though I was underage. The women up there 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by myusername

the french are a-holes tho. snobs through and through.
I'd say the older generation is, more than the younger one. I got cursed out by an old women because I was crossing the street... at a crosswalk... at 13 years old
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom