Yo Nt..

laugh.gif

I crap ALOT.

I had a battle with constipation when I was 5

I was pooping and it was so big and hard (no H) that it got stuck mid-defication and i started crying from the pain.

From that point on, my fiber and constant water intake has led me to some nice Crisco-like lubrication on my !%!%.

Its been heavenly since.

Originally Posted by SHEED

I know ladies arent regulated when it comes to this, NT ladies don't lie. ya boy know the truth.

I drop one in the morning and one at night. depending on what i eat, I might drop a third during the day.

i was with my ex for 7 months, and never caught that broad taking a deuce.

i don't think beautiful women take dumps. they got pills that dissolve the fecal matter in their intestines.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by SHEED

I know ladies arent regulated when it comes to this, NT ladies don't lie. ya boy know the truth.

I drop one in the morning and one at night. depending on what i eat, I might drop a third during the day.

i was with my ex for 7 months, and never caught that broad taking a deuce.

i don't think beautiful women take dumps. they got pills that dissolve the fecal matter in their intestines.

Dood everytime im with a chick i ask them how many times they go.. It bothers me to know that they constipated and the poop is stuck in there stomach. UHGGHCK

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

once a day is that bad?

Not to bad, but still bad. Just be lucky that you're not like this one lady i know ( for some reason, females poop less ), Shes 70 and she only poops 1 out of 15 days. She's due to pass in one month according to her doctor.
We don't eat as much. I eat about half what guys i know eat. So if a female poops only once a day...is that bad?
nerd.gif
It sounds bad. I have the weirdest digestive patterns, it freaks me out.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

once a day is that bad?

Not to bad, but still bad. Just be lucky that you're not like this one lady i know ( for some reason, females poop less ), Shes 70 and she only poops 1 out of 15 days. She's due to pass in one month according to her doctor.
We don't eat as much. I eat about half what guys i know eat. So if a female poops only once a day...is that bad?
nerd.gif

I was told you're suppose to go as much you eat. Its like how Baby eats and then baby Goes.. So i think you're cool.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

once a day is that bad?

nerd.gif
Sometimes i go twice a day.I also have digestive issues sometimes i'll go 2 days without pooping
nerd.gif

i try to go at least 2-3 times a day.

thing is, i'm like clockwork. once i'm finished eating, i'll get up and go straight to the bathroom. whatever i take in, pushes down whatever wassitting in my stomach to make more room.

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

i try to go at least 2-3 times a day.

thing is, i'm like clockwork. once i'm finished eating, i'll get up and go straight to the bathroom. whatever i take in, pushes down whatever was sitting in my stomach to make more room.

LOL i know what you mean.. chipotle burrito does the trick for me.
smile.gif

I honestly drop a deuce about 3-4 times a day. I'll eat, and the food will pass through my system rather quickly, and then I'll have to @#!+.

I think that is why I am so skinny (or maybe because I just have a fast metabolism).

Originally Posted by Club29

I crap ALOT.

I had a battle with constipation when I was 5

I was pooping and it was so big and hard (no H) that it got stuck mid-defication and i started crying from the pain.

From that point on, my fiber and constant water intake has led me to some nice Crisco-like lubrication on my !%!%.

Its been heavenly since.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom