YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Koopa...pretty sure my spots has your size. Only thing is I wouldn't be able to check until saturday. If you need em and don't find em by then hit me up...
are they still 92? i live on the east coast, after all fees, it'll cost more than 100, i don't think i wanna pay that much yet.....butthanks for the look out and let me know.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

The soon-to-be classic AM1 09 Safari
laugh.gif
the word safari doesn't make just any old shoe epic... nice homegrown's mayhem, they're not my size, i don't care, i'd wear an entire hanes 6-pack under them they're that nice.

roll.gif

Just give it a few yrs fam.
grin.gif
It always happens.......... too many examples of sneakers that ppl
laugh.gif
@....then 5+yrs later ppl act all
eek.gif

i.e. just to name a few
dmax1_newspaper.jpg
dmax90_w_nav.jpg
dmax95_w_wht_grape_jade.jpg

Those safaris won't be worth anything in the future....

If they had better quality, a better color, and truer to OG shape maaaaaaybe (a big maybe).

Just my opinion. Maybe I'll be wrong.....
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
the word safari doesn't make just any old shoe epic... nice homegrown's mayhem, they're not my size, i don't care, i'd wear an entire hanes 6-pack under them they're that nice.
roll.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

i.e. just to name a few
dmax1_newspaper.jpg
dmax90_w_nav.jpg

FYI....i like them new safari's as well but only cause i wanna make some customs out of 'em.
nerd.gif

as for your examples....the womens navigations are the only ones that ur right about.........very recently tho, i've come across multiple pairs of both thenewspaper AM1's and the grape 95's.....at GREAT prices in various sizes, put a bunch of people on to them....and guess what? STILL no one bought'em.

sure there's been quite a lot of sick shoes that sat on shelves for months at a time, ended up on clearance, and are now worth a lot......but let's berealistic...no one ever laughed at them. they were just not "in"....but the more time passed, along with nike pushing out crappy releases in wildcolors as well as decreasing the quality of the entire shoe, is what really made the older stuff gain more value.

my point is...the older stuff is valued so highly these days because of the quality they have, simple and plain. those safari's have not one ounce ofquality in them.....but if u think they will be classics.....then that's what they will be to you and only you which should be ur only concern.

i can guarantee no one else will be on the same page with you in a few months/years/decades. they are cheap now and will be cheap then.
tired.gif

traded cberr 4 jordan shorts that i grew out of for these:
e436d0380b56.jpg

just got these in from eastbay: gray nike sweats and adidas sandals....i switched from jordan sandals cause everyone has them, they arent cool anymore
2c60451c1469.jpg

phone pics
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

i.e. just to name a few
dmax1_newspaper.jpg
dmax90_w_nav.jpg
FYI....i like them new safari's as well but only cause i wanna make some customs out of 'em.
nerd.gif

as for your examples....the womens navigations are the only ones that ur right about.........very recently tho, i've come across multiple pairs of both the newspaper AM1's and the grape 95's.....at GREAT prices in various sizes, put a bunch of people on to them....and guess what? STILL no one bought 'em.

sure there's been quite a lot of sick shoes that sat on shelves for months at a time, ended up on clearance, and are now worth a lot......but let's be realistic...no one ever laughed at them. they were just not "in"....but the more time passed, along with nike pushing out crappy releases in wild colors as well as decreasing the quality of the entire shoe, is what really made the older stuff gain more value.

my point is...the older stuff is valued so highly these days because of the quality they have, simple and plain. those safari's have not one ounce of quality in them.....but if u think they will be classics.....then that's what they will be to you and only you which should be ur only concern.

i can guarantee no one else will be on the same page with you in a few months/years/decades. they are cheap now and will be cheap then.
tired.gif

Absolutely!!
glasses.gif

You're right fam. These are not a good as the ones i posted above.
Nike dropped the ball...but they got us trap'd like zombies.
sick.gif
BRRRAAAINNSSSS

Been a good month:

$115 or less per AM 2009:

AM95 orange and reds from shoetrends:

Nav's for about $50 or so that I forgot to post before:

Jordan 1 straps for $70

and last a wool varsity jacket for $50 from ebay made by finishline

Back
Top Bottom