YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

Got this thursday evening. My grail.
pimp.gif

14536646401aba1fd174eb0090b142ecb3e5ab97.pjpg

^^^nice..got my 1s last week too and I'll be throwing black laces in as well.....

286zme9.jpg

good lookin out AM87. Preciate it homie!

those 4Rings Kobes are alright looking I guess. Nikes releasing waaaaayyy too many colorways of the IVs though.

^I guess I'll be hitting up my local FA tomorrow. I've been waiting for prices to come down on those blk/gry 1s. Black laces...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

info on white/black kobes: i have never seen 'em before.
Word. I was never a fan of the Kobe IVs, but those looks nice.

They just realeased probably a week ago along with a navy blue, royal blue, green, and red colorway. They're team colorways.

^^^nice..got my 1s last week too and I'll be throwing black laces in as well.....
It's hard to find laces long enough for these. Had to take some from a pair of Blazers

Thanks Cris.

V1nsanity3 - thanks for answering the kb IV questions

Originally Posted by battleground03

It's hard to find laces long enough for these. Had to take some from a pair of Blazers

Thanks Cris.

V1nsanity3 - thanks for answering the kb IV questions

shoot...it wasnt easy to find black laces at all. I saw em all over the place, but not the right type. I looked all over the mall, ended up buyingsome at Wal-Mart, but not sure if they'll be long enough....

YO! Andre and Pete
pimp.gif
I could stand some Supreme Court retro gear.
Originally Posted by hassan16

I pictured you rubbing your hands together and salivating while opening the box while simultaneously chanting "Panini press, panini press, panini press, DF!!!

laugh.gif

We marveled at how shiny and sleek it is.
Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

YO!

switch that iceberg out with some organic greens, makes a big difference in sandwiches.

DF!!!

It was romaine but we didn't even use any lettuce. Chicken & cheese. Roasted pork & cheese. + some
pimp.gif
and potato soup. Bread budding for dessert.It was a good Sunday evening.

We're doing fresh Mozz., Tomato & basil tonight.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Maaann, after all these years I'm kinda amazed that Andre and Pete still look the same.
eek.gif
I wouldn't mind seeing the 2 GOAT's play against eachother..one more time!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom