YO! OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK-UP THREAD *NO PIC QUOTING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up NT ... you guys puttin in work this month sweet pick-ups ... I took some time off had to get priorites straight. Lovin the new look of NT
These my most recent pick-ups.
Breds like EVERYONE else concords n low 12's
Got my lady some 09's (as if she needs anymore) another pair for me n some 2012's.
My dude laser cuts for Footaction an gave me a couple chrome Jumpmans :smokin

View media item 184428
View media item 184429
View media item 184430
View media item 184431

Last edited:
@poloBIMMER... nice all star jordan. i just copped the black pinstripe from nbastore a couple weeks ago. wish i'da grabbed the red 1st bc it's sold out now. :smh: for the last few weeks i been on the fence with whether i want the all star jersey or the rookie jersey. normally, the rookie would be a no brainer for me, but there are no patches and the numbers/letters aren't sewn on. for this reason, i figure most ppl cop the all star, which is more the reason i'm leaning towards the rookie.

@sneakerpimp2k8... dope am 90s. def. will be copping those and neon 95s.

Last edited:
@poloBIMMER... nice all star jordan. i just copped the black pinstripe from nbastore a couple weeks ago. wish i'da grabbed the red 1st bc it's sold out now. :smh: for the last few weeks i been on the fence with whether i want the all star jersey or the rookie jersey. normally, the rookie would be a no brainer for me, but there are no patches and the numbers/letters aren't sewn on. for this reason, i figure most ppl cop the all star, which is more the reason i'm leaning towards the rookie.

yeah i wanted the red one as well but sold out in a 48

Been a lurker on NT for around a decade...FINALLY decided to start posting 
laugh.gif

I'm from MD so had to get the KD V.  Picked up for retail this weekend

Hyperdunk 2011 BG P.E. for $25 this morning

Damn I need a pair of SJs and Green Ice has 4 pairs...:smokin

ha HA! guess again! :smile:
new pickup: vans module
part of the new lxvi series which is basically modern tech on some vans
these for instance are weatherproof and feature a vibram outsole, very heavy duty yet not too heavy in weight
:smh: :lol: nice pick up dude!

What up NT ... you guys puttin in work this month sweet pick-ups ... I took some time off had to get priorites straight. Lovin the new look of NT
These my most recent pick-ups.
Breds like EVERYONE else concords n low 12's
Got my lady some 09's (as if she needs anymore) another pair for me n some 2012's.
My dude laser cuts for Footaction an gave me a couple chrome Jumpmans :smokin

damn, havent seen you post in a while... welcome back!

Pick Ups Over The Weekend.
I was able to scoop 2 pairs of '12 Retro Playoff 11s. Did A Straight up trade for 1 pair and in exchange I got DS Retro Columbias

Thunder IVs

Free Lunar AF1s From Nike. Medicoms & Black Digi Camo 3M

@Sk8TheGr8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom