YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

YO!

December

pimp.gif

DF!!!

anyone wanna run by me again why pic quoting is not allowed on this thread? i mean we got fiber optic cables these days.....
laugh.gif

anyone wanna run by me again why pic quoting is not allowed on this thread? i mean we got fiber optic cables these days.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Bandwidth and Cell phone users.... I miss the old school NT days when threads used to say "56k beware" lolll

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Bandwidth and Cell phone users.... I miss the old school NT days when threads used to say "56k beware" lolll

Don't come through here much anymore but...To class

Also kicks were marked down to $250 at Saks, like hell I'm paying retail
laugh.gif

Don't come through here much anymore but...To class

Also kicks were marked down to $250 at Saks, like hell I'm paying retail
laugh.gif

kearse... dope man... S'GUCCIIIIII!!

dope fit NWT. I keep saying this but I can't wait for those damn concords to come out if JB keeps up with the holiday pattern.

Idol, nice fit as well. Were those dunks a GR that came out a few years back? sorry about my lack of knowledge on dunks

anyway, today

Dolphins
C.D. Monsieur
jeans
Baltoros (thought it was going to rain)

1e31625e0d87065f9bc4870aac23257a2d7346e7.jpg

kearse... dope man... S'GUCCIIIIII!!

dope fit NWT. I keep saying this but I can't wait for those damn concords to come out if JB keeps up with the holiday pattern.

Idol, nice fit as well. Were those dunks a GR that came out a few years back? sorry about my lack of knowledge on dunks

anyway, today

Dolphins
C.D. Monsieur
jeans
Baltoros (thought it was going to rain)

1e31625e0d87065f9bc4870aac23257a2d7346e7.jpg

^screw it, you aren't worth responding negatively to. i tip my glass to you, sir.

now go enjoy your life.
wink.gif

^screw it, you aren't worth responding negatively to. i tip my glass to you, sir.

now go enjoy your life.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom